OmegaDL50

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:12 AM

I have this old Sega GT 2002 / JSRF combo DVD that was bundled with my original Xbox I had from several years ago.

My new Xbox is modded finally and I want copy strictly only JSRF to my HDD...

I was wondering which folders can be deleted and which XBE needs to be renamed so when I load the game in XBMC's game menu it recognizes the game icon...

I did the same thing with my Forza Motorsport which had also Xbox Live Arcade on it.

I simply deleted anything to do with XBLA. Deleted the default.xbe...and simply renamed the Forza.xbe to default.xbe and that did it.

However unlike Forza which file names are obvious when you are copying the game from the DVD to Hard Disk using DVD2Xbox.

The file names for Sega GT 2002 / JSRF Combo DVD Game are kind of hard to unobvious which game uses which folder for what.

I know I can obviously delete the preview videos (Shenmue, Blinks the Cat, Panzer Dragoon) that came with the Bundle DVD to free up some space. But of the two large folders, obviously one of them is the data for Sega GT 2002 which is the one I want to delete.

and the other folder which contains the content for Jet Set Radio Future...is the one I want to keep.

So basically to narrow it all down, all I want to do is this.

Delete everything that has nothing to do with the running of JSRF, and just keep the mandatory files for the running of said game off my hard drive with no possible naming conflicts or errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 OmegaDL50

OmegaDL50

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:45 AM

EDIT - Nevermind.

Would a moderator kindly delete this topic to clean the unnecessary space I wasted on this forum.

I found all the help I needed right here = http://forums.xbox-s...showtopic=36931

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users