3 replies to this topic

#1 marquezdeleone

marquezdeleone

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:28 PM

i was trying to fix my friends xbox which i modded a year ago, when i got it from him when u power on the console it would act like it would come on but would frag and jus have a black screen. when u turn it on by hitting the eject button a screen would come up saying hit the a button when the backgound is blue once you have done that it would boot into the xenium os but when u try to launch the m8 bios it would fragg blinking red lights so i tried to update the os from 2.01 - 2.31 but it would not update so i put the chip in my box updated the os and then tested it, all my games ran fine i put it back in my friends xbox but it would jus frag now when u hit the eject button to power on it frags. it acts the same with a swapped hdd no hdd no dvd or hdd i don't know what else to do

Edited by marquezdeleone, 18 July 2007 - 07:31 PM.

#2 seanread

seanread

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:39 PM

sounds like a bad connection.

double check and triple check your soldering, it might be that there is a bad connection.

#3 marquezdeleone

marquezdeleone

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:46 PM

it's not soldered i the d0 point is where it should be the chip boots on to the m8 bios the box itself won't even boot to the dash it jus frags

#4 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

boot the xbox without the chip and see if it gives you an error code.

perform a recovery and relash the bios.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users