• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pcmofo

pcmofo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:30 PM

I have spent a good week strait now trying to flash my tsop. I have done it successfully before but this xbox doesnt seem to like it. I am going crazy trying to get this thing to work.

I have a 1.4 xbox which has a x2 lite mod chip. I have used it to copy over a soft mod and now it boots up with no mod chip. I now want to flash the TSOP using slayers. I did this just last week with a 1.0 xbox and this xbox is now giving me all sorts of shit.

I soldered the 2 points (much easier than 1.0 )

it reads the tsop as wof020 or something like that...

I want the xbox to boot and not look for the dvd drive so I can take it out. i used xbtools to make my own 256k bios based on 4891. I told it to load the e:/apps/XBMC/defaulte.xbe first and I deleted the "default.xbe" from the dvd drive text field. from what I have read here this will make it start xbmc and not look for the dvd drive.

I made the bios and I put it onto the slayers auto installer in the same folder with the other bios's I then edited the file to add it to the menu and also tried renaming my bios to the same name as one of theirs and then overwriting their copy so I didnt have to edit the ini file.

No matter what bios I try to flash I get the same result. I select the bios and it detects my TSOP and then says "erasing" and never asks "press Y to flash" once it says erasing it doesnt do anything for hours and just stays like that frozen.

I have no idea why this happens I have tried 2.7 and 2.6 versions of slayers with no luck

I tried xbox linux with rain coat but I cant get my bios on the iso to use rain coat to flash it...

Please someone help me flash my TSOP!

#2 Movax

Movax

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

Just get a raincoat gamesave package (doesn't matter which) and ftp your bios over with it. Execute the raincoat linux directly from a file explorer app.

#3 pcmofo

pcmofo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE(Movax @ Jul 20 2007, 06:13 PM) View Post

Just get a raincoat gamesave package (doesn't matter which) and ftp your bios over with it. Execute the raincoat linux directly from a file explorer app.

I dont have any game to use for a save game hack.... please explain in more detail what I need to do and what files I need to get.

#4 pcmofo

pcmofo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:11 PM

I figured it out. I was able to copy some of the code to launch raincoat from the ini file in the splintercell save game hack. I rebuilt slayers with a link to E:/UDATA/..... ect raincoat that I ftp'd over. I then launched it from slayers and once it loaded I telnet into it with a cross over cable connected to my laptop. I entered the commands I found in the help file of splintercell... and I flashed my tsop. Somewhere along the way I read that xbox v 1.4 NEEDS to be flashed by raincoat.... I hope this helps someone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users