Co0kie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:mapping, modding,halo 2
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:12 AM

Hello, everyone, i have 7 modded xbox's all softmodded with a 160 gb harddrive in each, so no im not a total noob at this. I have just a couple of questions and concerns i was hopeing one of you guys could help me with. Well let me get started.

You should allready know what this is about due to the topic tittle, i was just wondering, i was browsing through google and on these forums and i have seen many online xlink and xbl stat counters, i was just wondering if there was one for normal system link with no internet connection, i was tihnking instead of internet more along the lines of ftp to the xbox to get a update of stats after a system link game.

I have many freinds come over and play system link through a lan network with no internet, so i was wondering if there was some kind of sofware out there that would range a level through usernames on halo 2.

IF this was any confusing at all please post here and i will explain my self a little more.

Please help
pop.gif

#2 gamex93

gamex93

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:40 PM

I'd love to have something like this, especially since nobody plays halo 2 on live anymore i am stuck with system link. Not to mention cus of my modded xbox =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users