• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xXlogXx

xXlogXx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:42 AM

unsure.gif I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I can't see allxboxskins.com skin section

http://www.allxboxsk...skins/index.php

When I go there I get this message:

CODE
http://allxboxskins.com/ 67.84.165.50 /skins/index.php www.allxboxskins.com Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWebProducts; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) 500

I'm trying to get skins from there for avalaunch, if anyone knows how to fix this and/or know another good and safe site to get skins from let me know. I'm not going to google for a site because the last time I did norton gave me a virus warning on a few of the sites.

Edited by xXlogXx, 23 July 2007 - 12:45 AM.

#2 Hippie-stoner

Hippie-stoner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:27 AM

some1 correct me if im wrong but that site is alittle bit dodgy.

a few weeks back i pulled 20 odd skins off there it took along time and was constanly locking up and getting redirected, keep trying maybe once the spywears loading on to your comp it will let u in lol

#3 cobrin

cobrin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:34 AM

the site works fine right now . I have used it many times in the past when it was in full swing.

#4 Hippie-stoner

Hippie-stoner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:03 PM

ahh about my last post. i was actully speaking about xbox-skins.com altho they have 1500+ skins for all different mods on the xbox its very dodgy

#5 xXlogXx

xXlogXx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:13 PM

I'm now at home and the site works from here but it won't work from my friends house.

Do you think his firewall or norton anti virus is blocking the site.

#6 robot3

robot3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:09 AM

Not sure if the site is working for you , but literally I went there two days ago and once the site went to open, my Norton antivirus went off and stopped a downloader trojan. Perhaps someone is messing with that site?

#7 xlordx

xlordx

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:20 AM

that site has gone to ads that take over you can click fast you might get a skin lol try (all) xbox skins for bios models and alldash skins or make your own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users