#1 XanTium

XanTium

Xanta Powa!

• Admin
  • 3,110 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 June 2003 - 02:39 PM

You bought something from http://www.xteammods.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 locojrp

locojrp

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 06:42 PM

I sent them my Xbox with a Maxtor 120 gig hd and I ordered a X2 modchip. They have been quick to answer any of my questions, have a nice looking site, and have provided excellent service so far. I'll let you know how the rest goes as soon as I have my Xbox back.

#3 lordgorhda

lordgorhda

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 01:33 AM

I sent in my xbox with X-ectuor 2 pro and 120Gb hardrive, they installed it for me in a day, and i had my xbox back in less than a week, they are really fucking awsome. if you don't believe me, visit their site. Not only hardware installation, software setup too for only 65 dollars, holy mother of god. They are awsome with customer services, they answer all of my emails in less than 2 hours, and any time i had any question or a problem, they are always very helpful. Thank you xteammods, you guys rocks.

#4 locojrp

locojrp

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 01:03 PM

Just like the previous post stated, these guys are great! They finished my xbox within 2 days and thats just because they were extra busy, they usually finish in one day. These guys do everything from custom installs to premods and they guarantee there work. I was suprised to see that my Xbox came back with a very nice amount of software, also. Excellent customer service and great results. I recommend Xteam Mods to anyone! beerchug.gif

#5 njlax8

njlax8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 11:48 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I have only one thing to say these guys a f**ing awesome... they not only due sick work, but the turn around time was like 2 days..

i sent them a 120 gb hd and they had no problems accomodating the sh*t i wanted done..

warning to all those who are goin to mod themselves it might be worth sending it to them, because i fried my xbox the first triing to do the soldering myself, i could have save myself some good coin had i sent it to them the first time, any questions feel free to email ---- -

lax2nj - chris

thanks xteammods

beerchug.gif party time

#6 MountainSlide

MountainSlide

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 12:38 AM

I whole heartedly agree with previous posts. They are awesome, especially their customer service. Quickly answered all my questions before I bought a premod with X2.2 Pro and 120GB HDD. Still answers questions we have. Also sent another FUBARed Xbox for them to look at. Excellent turnaround time.

OK, that my two cents worth.

#7 kingdmc

kingdmc

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Girls, cars, food, games
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 October 2003 - 12:29 AM

GREAT!!!

Here is my story which is sort of a mixed review smile.gif

1. Order Number: 826778048
Product(s) Information:
Product 1: XBOX w/ X2.2 Pro
Description: Premodified XBOX system with X2.2 Pro

2. Ordered system but it was delayed exactly one week which is not going to kill me since things do get delayed for whatever reason. I was very sceptical during this period of time since I can get very paranoid especially with kids shipping bricks to people instead of products.

3. Xbox was brand new in packaging and re-packed nicely but since I have a trained eye I could tell that the adhesive on the box seal was disturbed which is neither here nor there. Very nice unpack and re-pack job. I am impressed since I didn't think people would actually take the time and pay attention to detail which I do a lot.

4. I'm sort of a noob to mods when it comes to the xbox but let us just say that if you order from here it won't matter if you're a noob or a boob.

5. My only complaint is that like I mentioned before I have an eye for detail and I ordered from Xteam because I saw those cool pics with the blue light mounted next to drive tray and the extra cool switches in the back. I thought these upgrades would be included since there were no options to add or remove these features. sad.gif
Otherwise this was a happy experience and I will be doing business with XTEAM again.

Thanks
Damien

#8 kingdmc

kingdmc

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Girls, cars, food, games
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 October 2003 - 06:52 PM

Aftershock

I posted this same review on the xteam forum and the parts they deemed negative were edited out. I made them aware of the fact that i know that my post was edited and that it should be deleted if it isn't going to be posted in its entirety. It was deleted but if I login I am no longer able to read or post messages.

I apologize if I said something wrong but I was just stating my experience. You guys did a great job and I stated many times that I will do business with you again but I am confused by my outcast treatment on your forum. Well its friday and I hope all the xteammod guys have a great weekend. We need more peace in the world and less negativity. Keep up the good work and thanks for helping to keep the scene alive. smile.gif

I would also like to thank xbox-scene for keeping it real. Without this forum I wouldn not know whaere to begin. This forum really does represent the scene and brings everything together.

#9 Clinty76

Clinty76

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Video games, fantasy football, movies, just recently modding. The Family Guy and Futurama!

Posted 24 October 2003 - 04:46 AM

I sent them my XBOX to them expecting the switches in the back also. I certainly hope they are there because you are right, there isn't anywhere to add these upgrades. I thought they came with it. Can you turn your chip off or is it always on. I want to be able to use XBOX Live and I know with the chip you can't. I am a paranoid person just like you, but I hope everything works! I will post again when I receive XBOX.

#10 JohnnyVegas

JohnnyVegas

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 14 February 2004 - 02:18 PM

A++ all the way around! The switches in the pictures you guys saw are from the Xecuter 2.0 series. The old ones that needed switches being mounted by hand. The new chips, as we all see now, come eith the switvhes built in. I asked, and they said it's a simple fackt of updating the PICS on the site. Very busy at Xmas time and doing well needed upgrades.

Anyway, FAST as hell! Just an awesome service. You get WAY more they they ever tell you on the site. You trully get what you pay for here.

I can honestly say, this is the best shop on the scene I have ever dealt with and I'm not amazed by much.

Keep up the great work XTEAM! I higly recommend them to everyone on XBOX-SCENE.

biggrin.gif

#11 JohnnyVegas

JohnnyVegas

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 09:38 PM

I now work for www.XteamMods.com.....

Updates: LCD installation for the XENIUM and SMARTXX will/may be coming soon if enough interest is present.

We are working on layouts and designs on where to place and fit the screen. As soon as we find a safe, lowest hassle area we will offer them in the premods and installation servies.

Thank you XBOX scene members who came to the shop. We very much appriciate you giving us a shot! We try our best to make sure you are happy and well taken care of.

Also, now that I am part of thier team, feel fee to PM me on services or TECH questions if you see me around.

#12 Albertog636

Albertog636

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 11:17 PM

biggrin.gif excellent service and they are very capable to help anybody with any problems with your xbox or ps2.

5 out of 5

#13 Ezekial

Ezekial

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 07:47 PM

I placed an order at xteammods.com back in the begaining of december 2004. It is now Feb 5th, 2005. Thats almost 2 months and I still do not have my order in my hands.

I am really starting to think this place is just a scam and close to reporting fraud. I have tryed sending e-mail but they have always been responded to with auto reply e-mail.

I want to know whats going on with these guys, I see posts sometimes about people asking where there orders where placed from november 2004 and they post don't seem to last longer then a day.

#14 jc399

jc399

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE(Ezekial @ Feb 5 2005, 12:53 PM)
I placed an order at xteammods.com back in the begaining of december 2004. It is now Feb 5th, 2005. Thats almost 2 months and I still do not have my order in my hands.

I am really starting to think this place is just a scam and close to reporting fraud. I have tryed sending e-mail but they have always been responded to with auto reply e-mail.

I want to know whats going on with these guys, I see posts sometimes about people asking where there orders where placed from november 2004 and they post don't seem to last longer then a day.

View Post

I had the exact same experience. I placed an order on Jan 10 and still have nothing to show for it even though they told me they shipped it weeks ago. They even promised to send me a tracking number which I never received. I am trying to get my money back from my credit card company. They have lied to me for the last time. This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had buying online.

I too have seen the angry posts disappear one after another. I noticed they have recently stopped taking orders. I wonder if they are in jail.

#15 JohnnyVegas

JohnnyVegas

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 05:30 AM

We had a flook in our system. Sorry about that. All systems are out now and we are now back to normal 24-48 hr processing.

Sorry for the mix up here guys!!

If you are unhappy and we see you are scene member we are happy to give you a full discount on any of products to make it right for you.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users