PS3Scene

X-S Freak

• Admin
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:14 AM

How Will Sony Price Warhawk?
Posted by XanTium | 2-8-2007 0:14 EST

From 1up.com:

How much are you willing to pay for Warhawk?
You'll have to answer that for yourself later this month when Sony Computer Entertainment America launches Warhawk for PlayStation 3. In a bold move, the company will be offering Warhawk as a retail product on a Blu-ray disc with a Bluetooth headset for $59.99 and a PlayStation Network downloadable at a different price. So far, Sony isn't telling anyone what that price is will be -- yet we're only a few weeks from launch.

In the original announcement, SCEA said the retail version would include Warhawk, behind-the-scenes development videos and a Bluetooth headset valued at $39.99. Let's do the math. $59.99 - $39.99 = $19.99, right? Logically, Warhawk should show up on PSN for about $20. Realistically, no one expects that, but according to comments on our message boards, $30 seems to be the sweet spot for most.

Full Story: 1up.com

#2 cerealkillajme

cerealkillajme

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:28 PM

Weird, I wonder why they are selling it so low. I thought it was a full game, so to sell it for much cheaper doesn't make alot of sense. Only thing I can see them doing this for is to raise the install base maybe.

Would be cool if more games followed suit and gave you a lil extra for your money.

#3 Kamasutra318

Kamasutra318

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:As a Computer Engineer, I try to learn as much as I can about electronics and software. Also games.
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:27 AM

That depends on what you mean by "full game". They dropped the single-player portion of the game a while back. And it is cheaper to distribute digitally.

#4 mangoed

mangoed

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:18 AM

I wonder if you will be able to download it to 5 other consoles like the rest of the network games?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users