• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sicknasty413

sicknasty413

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Modding... video games... eating... sleeping... computers... and those things we call women.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:44 PM

Anyone see I Now Pronouce You Chuck and Larry?

I've seen it 3 times. lol.

Seriously one of the funniest movies this year. The shower scene and any scene that involved the lawyer's brother are ones that particularly stick out in my mind.

And the scene where Adam bumps into Jessica in the grocery store.. then she walks off.. and he's like "Hellll yeah!" And then she comes back and is like, "What was that?" (or something). And he grabs the KY Jelly and he's like, "KY Jelly, 2 for a dollar! Hellll yeah!!!" Hilarious!

...and of course the scene with Jessica Biel and Adam Sandler as they get out of the rain and into her apartment rolleyes.gif

And at the end, when the camera pans over, and Lance Bass is singing.. gahh... ROFL to the max.

I also think it gives people a good lesson about prejudice and what not.. sure, "Chuck" and "Larry" take advantage of gay rights to exploit the government and what not... But idk, I've personally never had a problem with homosexuals, etc.. like the line from the movie, "Who gives you the right to dictate how others live their life?"

But, I don't want this turning into a flame war/debate. Just like to get some opinions on this immensely comical movie.

I've always enjoyed a good Adam Sandler movie (along with his crew). I also like Kevin James and his crew.

Again, excellent movie. I may go see it again. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users