#1 sjobbels

sjobbels

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 07:02 PM

Hello,

I hope someone can help me.
Last week I moved, I installed my xbox again, no problems, but the day after my xbox didn't work anymore. It tries to start up for three times and then the open/close button is flashing red. I have the matrix chip installed and it still has the green color!
What's the problem??

thanks

#2 crl50384

crl50384

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 07:05 PM

sounds like it slipped off the D0 point, u need to re align it.

#3 sjobbels

sjobbels

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 07:12 PM

Isn't it a problem with the electricity cable?? (sorry for my bad english)
Because the green led of the matrix chip is still burning!
And the xbox needs three times to start up, + it doesn't send any info to my tv (I still see the tv programs on my tv)

#4 SeasonOfFire

SeasonOfFire

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 07:34 PM

The chip's LED is still green because SOME of the points to the chip are still connected, but not ALL of the points. The LED is always green when it's on the "ON" mode (even if it's not aligned properly), you need to switch it to "TEST" mode and then it will indicate if it's lined up right. Then align correctly again, and switch it back to "ON" mode.

Also, sometimes the chip isn't de-algned at all but it still gives the flashing red/green problem--what you do in this case is just gently press down on the chip itself--this should solve the problem. This usually only happens if the chip was installed sloppily, or if the points were a little dirty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users