3 replies to this topic

#1 callmaster

callmaster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 02:17 AM

http://www.gamepro.c...ws/125468.shtml

This game looks really good. Out in 2 or so months.

#2 Knasen

Knasen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

I've seen some trailers on this game and while it looks kind of fun I do think it's way too dark. I know it's supposed to be a horror game and the dark levels setting a creepy mood, but I just hate playing games where I barely can see the enemies or anything else in the levels (doom3 anyone? Having either a flashlight OR a weapon but not both at the same time was really stupid imo).

It feels kind of silly to develop a game with great graphics on a next gen platform, and then make all the levels so dark so you barely can see anything, what's the point of that ?!

#3 grim_d

grim_d

The Grim Gopher

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE(Knasen @ Aug 8 2007, 10:14 AM) View Post

I've seen some trailers on this game and while it looks kind of fun I do think it's way too dark. I know it's supposed to be a horror game and the dark levels setting a creepy mood, but I just hate playing games where I barely can see the enemies or anything else in the levels (doom3 anyone? Having either a flashlight OR a weapon but not both at the same time was really stupid imo).

It feels kind of silly to develop a game with great graphics on a next gen platform, and then make all the levels so dark so you barely can see anything, what's the point of that ?!

it really doesnt look that dark compared to some of the games like this. plus if it was otside in the sunshine it wouldnt be scary.

Undying was a great game (i thought) and this looks really good too although alot of the enemies seem to be ripped off from other games most notibly in the screen below, this guy is straight out of the suffering.

Regardless im looking forward to this one, gore is good.

Jericho
IPB Image

The Suffering
IPB Image

Edited by grim_d, 08 August 2007 - 12:13 PM.

#4 cerealkillajme

cerealkillajme

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:36 PM

Yeah this game is right up my alley smile.gif

My friend first told me about this one a few months ago. Still wish they were making "Demonik" though. After seeing "Grandma's Boy" I was looking forward to it even more.

As long as it's scary I'll be happy. ph34r.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users