• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thegutter

Thegutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Vocal Trance, DDR, ITG, Stepmania, and of course the beloved Xbox!
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:51 PM

I followed the exact tutorial on hotswapping the hard drives, and installing the Ndure softmod on the Xbox...everything went smoothly and everything seemed just fine, but upon booting the Xbox, I'm receiving an error code 21... Is there anyway whatsoever to do anything with this hard drive now, or am I stuck chipping the sucker just to gain FTP access? Was just wondering, cause I've done this before on my Xbox and succeeded first try no problem, but this time on my friend's box it did this...

#2 Thegutter

Thegutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:45 AM

Watching a guy on Youtube, I found you can still hotswap just split-seconds before the error code pops up, so I did just that, got into the hard drive and used Xboxhdm and reformatted the entire thing and rebuilt the C and E drive, but once again, instead of popping up to a dash, it popped out an error 13 code *sigh* I'm so clueless as to what to do now...

#3 Thegutter

Thegutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:16 AM

Okay, thread can be deleted...not sure what I did, but I tried to re-format the entire C and E drive again, but used another disc with Ndure... Then I tried to install Ndure but it had to backup C first, and it just hung there for a good 8 minutes, I finally turned off the PC and hooked in the IDE cable back to the HD, and booted it up and it booted into UnleashX *shrug* It worked! lol!

#4 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:40 AM

Now that you have a modded Xbox, it would be a lot easier to get a mem card and put the game save on there with the game of your choice to run the softmod.

It is much safer than hotswapping. Plus you leave a lot of hair left in your head. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users