tiozinho

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:07 AM

I install the Monstermod and i want to change 2 things:

- In Games , i have the bottoms GAMES and ARCADE
- i make submenus for this

the first thing... the submenu has 10 itens and i want add more... how to?

the second thing... i want to remove the links in the menus Games and Arcade, because i have the submenus and i dont need this links... How to this?

tnks and i'm sorry if my english is far

#2 scott85213

scott85213

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:12 AM

I'm not sure what monstermod is, but generally when you ftp into the xbox, wherever you stored your dash, there should be .xml files you can edit to add or remove menus.

#3 timdog82001

timdog82001

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:03 AM

yeah, part of the reason I only provided the ability to add ten things was because I was already adding so much code it was starting to bog down the blade a little bit, taking extra time to load and stuff, but you can add them yourself by just copying and pasting some stuff in custom1112_GamesHome.xml. I think if you take a look at it you should be able to figure it out, if you've played with xml at all before anyway....Removing the Games and Xbox Arcade buttons is more xml work....There aren't selectable options anywhere in the skin or anything to fix the things you've mentioned unfortunately, but like i said, i think if you play with the xml files a bit i think you should be able to figure it out. By the way, since this is related directly to the monstermod, you might as well just post any questions you have in that thread next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users