• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 conchudi

conchudi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:45 AM

Xbox premodded with xecuter, it got 4 small switches upfront labeled 1 through 4, it has a parallel port at the back to flash the chip, on-off switch to go online. It has the Samsung DVD drive, Western Digital 250gb inside, also has a fan installed. I bought this 2 years ago premodded with the HD inside and fan.
It has evox preloaded with emulators, music mixer(karaoke) with 100+ songs and other apps. Unbanned EEprom(never been online with this)
It comes with a lot of accessories all original microsoft branded: HD pack, remote and dongle, 'Halo' S controller, Microphone(music mixer), AV cables and power cables. I'll ship with 4 original games(case and manual): Music mixer, shadow ops, DOA3 and Panzer dragoon Orta. Never had a problem with this xbox and it is in like new condition, you can hardly see any scratches on the surface since I didnt use it that much, never abused. Selling it cause I've no time to play with it anymore.
We can do this via Ebay if you want(200+ positive). Asking $380 +shipping. Paypal only.

#2 conchudi

conchudi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:45 PM

bump

#3 conchudi

conchudi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts