X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:PC's, Basketball, Linux, Gaming, PSP,Xbox, Xbox360, Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:23 AM

All i got to say is screw all the B.S. that has been posted about him. He's my savior and helped me out when i needed a new MB and then had enough time in his busy schedule to help me get it running again so thanks a million. and for you haters out there go find someone else if you think he isn't da man cause he is. Thanks a million mjbe

#2 mjbe

mjbe

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:31 AM

Look i am not asking for anything other then a simple Thank you from time to time.i have a family of 4 kids and for those of you who i talked to on the phone you can hear what i am up against. i am a one man crew trying to mass ship to several people who want there goods the next day which causes me to have to rush and try to make them happy, i can not please all people and for those who i have not pleased i am sorry i refunded 44.00 to a member today because in all the shipping i forgot his hard drives he bought from me i am truely sorry for not making everyone happy, all i can say is i try 110% to help everyone BGUT i can not sit at my pc day in and day out and mod 40 to 60 units please understand thats its either 1 way or the other. simple put its alot of work to go to fedex and ship mass shipments just understand i am human i email everyone there tracking # and the thing that getting me is 29 people bought xbox on this forum and only a few said thank you for my time and work getting it to them so cheap anyways im out have a nice night.

#3 MoNeY_MaN

MoNeY_MaN

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:PC's, Basketball, Linux, Gaming, PSP,Xbox, Xbox360, Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:35 AM

And again i say thank you!

#4 blackdragon

blackdragon

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:01 AM

Yeah I also have to say thanks michael laugh.gif because he's a great person and will not rip you off. He's one of the best sellers that I have deal with. Once again mjbe Thanks!!!!! beerchug.gif

#5 cisco7200

cisco7200

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (blackdragon @ Jun 3 2003, 11:01 PM)
Yeah I also have to say thanks michael laugh.gif because he's a great person and will not rip you off. He's one of the best sellers that I have deal with. Once again mjbe Thanks!!!!! beerchug.gif

I agree with blackdragon. He gives credit to the sellers as well as to the buyer. He is one who can be trusted to deliver the goods in a timely manner. A zillion cudos to mjbe. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

#6 headhntrthx

headhntrthx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:53 AM

DITTO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users