• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 tyreant

tyreant

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:17 PM

Ok for the past few days i've been working on my xbox trying to install a new hdd. Well for my 20th time going to plug the hdd back into the xbox, the console decides to mess up. When I plug the hdd in all it does is Blink green for one second , then 10 seconds later the light will come back on blinking green and red and it wont boot anything up. The hdd is fine because I plugged it back into the pc to check. I even tried plugging the original Hdd back into the box, and got the same thing. Any ideas of what I could of done wrong, i'm sure everything else is plugged in , inside the xbox or least what I can see.

#2 dave_birdi2007

dave_birdi2007

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:22 PM

Hey there, have you tried using a differenct IDE cable? Is there an error code?

#3 tyreant

tyreant

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

The first few times I tryed making the hdd when it would actually boot up properly I would get error 21. But now it wont even get as far as the starting xbox screen, no i haven't tried different IDE cables yet, gonna have to go find some. --Problem fixed got the hard-drive to boot up again--

Edited by tyreant, 19 August 2007 - 06:47 PM.

#4 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

Keep your problems to one topic. That way people can see what has been recommended and what you have tried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users