Photo

Stealth Patch An Already Backed Up Game?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 pats4life

pats4life

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:08 AM

So i updated my xbox 360 firmware to the latest 1.2c but now it does not play some of the older games that I didn't stealth patch which is obvious since thats what the firmware is supposed to do. Is there any way that I can stealth patch it now, I mean by making an iso image of the old dvd and then patching it and then burning it into a new dl dvd. If so how?

BTW my originals are with my brother and he lives in a different town, I don't want to bother him about this, but just to know that I own the originals.

#2 commandersafi

commandersafi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:15 AM

If you dont have the original disks, then your not supposed to have backups and if you do then its considered piracy. Backups are supposed to stay in the hands of those who own the disk

Piracy is against X-S rules

Edited by commandersafi, 20 August 2007 - 04:16 AM.

#3 pats4life

pats4life

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE(commandersafi @ Aug 19 2007, 11:51 PM) View Post

If you dont have the original disks, then your not supposed to have backups and if you do then its considered piracy. Backups are supposed to stay in the hands of those who own the disk

Piracy is against X-S rules

OK so my fault is that I spoke the truth. I am sure that most of the members here even though they claim to have the originals probably don't have it.
Well I would have kept the originals but my brothers 360 is not modded, so I gave him the originals. I guess I shouldn't have added the last line and be like everbody else.

#4 commandersafi

commandersafi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE(pats4life @ Aug 19 2007, 10:58 PM) View Post

OK so my fault is that I spoke the truth. I am sure that most of the members here even though they claim to have the originals probably don't have it.
Well I would have kept the originals but my brothers 360 is not modded, so I gave him the originals. I guess I shouldn't have added the last line and be like everbody else.

It's people like you that give modders a bad name. It doesnt matter what everybody else does, the only thing that really matters is what you do...why follow a croud

And im not saying that nobody else has backups of games they dont own....im sure a bunch of people do, but whether they do or not its still against X-S rules to discuss the subject

Edited by commandersafi, 20 August 2007 - 04:30 AM.

#5 joy83

joy83

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:45 AM

I have the same question about stealth bakckup

Edited by joy83, 20 August 2007 - 04:52 AM.

#6 pats4life

pats4life

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:55 AM

ok so sorry about that, but can my problem be solved now? I mean I have the originals, its just not with me at the moment.

#7 Havok

Havok

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:15 AM

As per the site rules you MUST re-rip from the original using the proper tools and then it will be perfectly stealthed and play on 1.2C fine.

#8 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE(pats4life @ Aug 19 2007, 09:31 PM) View Post

ok so sorry about that, but can my problem be solved now? I mean I have the originals, its just not with me at the moment.

Nope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users