#1 luvbelly

luvbelly

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:16 PM

Hi all,
I'm new on here and this is my first post unsure.gif
I'm writing because since last week I began with having problems with my X360. It is less than 1 year ago but with expired warranty as I put in the Extreme 5.2. The consolle has always worked fine except some rare freeze(no errors, image stucked on screen, no replies at all...).
Last week everytime I wanted to play, after less than 5 minutes the consolle was freezing....restarting it was simply causing the issue to happen quicker(in a few seconds).
I didn't have to wait longer before the 3 bloody leds came out and here is where I am.
I don't feel comfortable in opening my consolle up and try to follow the provided tutorials with regards the x-clamps and the 3 pennies and I prefere to send it directly to a shop that would provide further warranty on it.
Assuming that I'm in Norwich, at the moment the only shop I found is GTElectronics, do you know it?Can you trust them?
I tried to post them and I received an answer....but a very standard one without any details about the processes that they are going to follow to fix the problem and I'd like to verify they won't use a temporary fix but that maybe they are going to adopt the re-balling and whatever else would help those bloody leds to blink again grr.gif
Could you please let me know what you think about them and if there are any other shops here around that I should use?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users