How To Configure A Component Cable!?
Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:00 PM
I have just bought a component cable to see what it does in video quality by recommendation from a friend. I have found some information including a software called enigmah. However, not doing this before I want to be sure I do it correct not to screw things up...
Is there anyone who have done this or can point me to a good guide, preferable a "step by step" guide.
Thanks a million in advance!
Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:04 PM
when set to NTSC you can access the HD settings in the MS dash
Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:09 PM
- With Enigmah installed to E:\Apps run the programme and select NTSC and reboot as per instructions on screen.
- Plug in your new Component cable and power cycle your xbox.
- Run the Microsoft Dashboard and go to Video Settings.
- There you will find the HD 480p, 720p enabling option screen.
- Enable all but 1080i, the xbox is not good in 1080i, in my opinion with stock RAM.
- Set your TV Format to Widescreen, assuming you are using one.
- Reboot and you should be running in HD.
- Your M$ dash will need hex editting, see forum Frostythesnowman, for help there.
- Recalibrate XBMC if your using it
- Enjoy HD
Edited by spillage, 20 August 2007 - 11:11 PM.
Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:22 AM
I actually ended up using Slayers boot disc as I had to reinstall M$Dash. Not sure how but I managed to screw that up previously...
Anyhow, all is working fine now!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users