#1 noomski

noomski

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 04 June 2003 - 11:04 AM

I've just posted this on the off topic ps2 forum, but it doesn't seem that many people read that one. my question is simple: has the xecuter team come up with a mod that allows the ps2 to be upgraded with a larger hdd (like the x-box)? i'm only asking 'cos the adapter is on sale in the u.k. on june 11th. I've seen the adapter and it seems to be able to accept a standard p.c. hdd. the ide socket & power supply socket are there and they both seem to be standard. This would be really cool to run along side the xbox version!

P.S. sorry to the moderators reading this post about ps2 in an xbox forum but i thought the right kind of people would be on this forum to answer this, and i'm sure there are a lot of xbox owners out there that could be interested in this post.

#2 WiKKiD

WiKKiD

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:41 PM

How about letting the technology actually exist and be in people's hands before asking if people are workin on hacks for it? sheesh..

Anyone know if x2 team is working on a mod for the playstation 3 yet?!

#3 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:52 PM

Also, it wasn't Team Xecutor that originally developed the large hard drive hack. It was Team EvoX. Regardless, though, I think you're more likely to see such an innovation from the people the Messiah or those driving the DMS3; I'm guessing the latter simply because of the flash capability lends itself toward such forward advancement. Team Xecutor does Xbox dev, and the PS2 is a COMPLETELY different animal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users