Photo

Graw2 - Is There A Co-op Mode For Campain?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rmcelwee

rmcelwee

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:05 AM

My freinds and I have spent a lot of fun hours playing GR1, GR2, etc on my 4 system linked XBox1's. Now I have 2 system linked 360's and I'm ready to play some GRAW2 in co-op campain mode but I cannot figure out how to do it. Am I just stupid or have they not included this in the GRAW2 release??? Thanks!

Just for clarification, I want to play the same game I played with 1 person (going through all the missions with the intermission video, etc) but now with 2 people on two system linked 360's. Thanks!

#2 rmcelwee

rmcelwee

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:25 PM

Anyone?

#3 Knasen

Knasen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:17 AM

I wanted to do exactly the same, but it looks like there is only "light" co-op available. You can play together with a friend doing the same levels as in SP, but you won't get any teammates, no cutscenes, no small video-transmissions and you have to set up the map rotation yoruself. I loved the SP and was really dissapointed that the co-op was so weak. Basically the co-op is simply MP with 2 people on the same side and nothing more. Me and my friend played the first two or three levels together but we got tired of it really fast as the lack of intel/cutscenes makes the gameplay pretty boring, you don't feel like you have any real objectives and just run around gunning down people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users