• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pablomentabo

pablomentabo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:44 PM

ok so i have vista x64 ultimate and my lil brother does too. i just recently got the 360 wireless receiver and for the life of me i cannot get it to sync with my 360 wireless controller. it works fine when i did it on my brother's computer. i checked everything i can think of. i have the latest driver, of course i put the driver on then plugged in the device like it said to do. also when it connects on my bro's it does it right away but on mine i make it search and it acts like it syncs but when it's supposed to flash on the # 1 part of the light on the controller it just flashes all four until i pull the battery (because it goes on forever). sorry about the one paragraph but i'm writing this fast before i got to go to work. thanks for any help from anyone that tries.

#2 Stejosh

Stejosh

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE(pablomentabo @ Aug 24 2007, 06:20 PM) View Post

ok so i have vista x64 ultimate and my lil brother does too. i just recently got the 360 wireless receiver and for the life of me i cannot get it to sync with my 360 wireless controller. it works fine when i did it on my brother's computer. i checked everything i can think of. i have the latest driver, of course i put the driver on then plugged in the device like it said to do. also when it connects on my bro's it does it right away but on mine i make it search and it acts like it syncs but when it's supposed to flash on the # 1 part of the light on the controller it just flashes all four until i pull the battery (because it goes on forever). sorry about the one paragraph but i'm writing this fast before i got to go to work. thanks for any help from anyone that tries.

It maybe a faulty one theres been loads. try taking it back and getting a new one.

#3 pablomentabo

pablomentabo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:42 AM

well, if it was faulty then y does it work on my brother's computer with the same os and almost same specs?

#4 pablomentabo

pablomentabo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:34 PM

i guess nobody can help. oh well, thought i'd try on here

#5 pablomentabo

pablomentabo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:26 AM

i FINALLY found the answer:

http://tragicallynul...g-receiver-usb/

so for me i just had to hook back up my usb hub on my monitor (gateway fpd2485w) to my pc and put the receiver in the usb hub. also, according to the generic driver that installed, the receiver uses 260mA worth of power.

biggrin.gif tongue.gif smile.gif muhaha.gif laugh.gif cool.gif happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users