No replies to this topic

#1 chop1

chop1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:09 AM

Hi, I started on a MS XBOX with a solder less mod chip for a 1.3.. worked quite well lost signal once in a a blue moon nothing realignment would not fix. I got a fair share use out of that with with the media center. I eventually got rid of it. I then bought a 360 on launch bought about 5 games with the quick charges. I sold it later on due to some features I wanted through modding the 360 itself. Don't get me wrong the system was great and I was not on a HDTV setup(which I now have) The Windows Media Center holding it back from even watching movies was kind of stupid. I sold it before the DVD-Firmware hack came out, I believe that was for just playing backed up games?

Anyways I am looking to get a 360 at the moment with price drop.. I like the ELITE especially with the HDMI feature, also the increased HD size doesn't hurt. What types of mods are available for these models (ELITE)? Is there soft mods available or is it a device that requires a purchase to unlock? What is this system capable of when modded? Can you play on live and get updates, with a modded system?

Sorry if this is long, if you can help would be appreciated!@

Edited by chop1, 25 August 2007 - 03:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users