• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroRavesOn

ZeroRavesOn

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:18 AM

Been lurking here for a while, but just registered to ask a quick couple of questions about media for a Wiikey-modded Wii.

A friend just had a wiikey put into her Wii, which works perfectly with full sized DVDs, but we were wondering if the mini-DVDs do still work for GCN games. We were assuming they probably still would, but didn't want to spend the money on them only to find out they wouldn't, and I haven't been able to find a solid answer. If they do still work, she wants to pus her backups onto the mini-DVDs, and get a hold of some of the Japanese GCN cases to make a really nice display of her backups.

We're hoping someone already has tried this, and might be able to recommend a brand that both works well and can be bought in bulk. Also, if someone knows where we could order a bunch of the Japanese version blank disc cases, I'd appreciate it a lot. We've tried eBay, and searching around, but haven't been able to find someplace good.

Thanks

#2 throwingks

throwingks

X-S Freak

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

Why would you want 2 cases for 1 game?

#3 ZeroRavesOn

ZeroRavesOn

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:27 PM

She feels that the Japanese cases look cuter than, and would display better than the US ones. I didn't say it was a functional thing, but if it makes her happy then whatever, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users