MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,810 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

PRESTIGE-MODS.COM

All consoles shipped back same day they arrive.

All drive flashing now in full swing. New modded Jasper Xbox 360's for sale as well.
Now doing LT 1.1 mods as well.

#1007 BRAEDEN1

BRAEDEN1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

I HAVE A PHILIPS/BENQ DVD DRIVE WITH NO POWER. HAVE NO CLUE AS TO GET THE KEY OFF AND PUTTING IT ON A NEW DRIVE IS SOMETHING OF A DIFFERENT TOPIC. ANY HELP RANGER WILL BE APPRECIATED. LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH THE COST WILL BE.

#1008 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE(BRAEDEN1 @ May 24 2010, 06:37 PM) View Post

I HAVE A PHILIPS/BENQ DVD DRIVE WITH NO POWER. HAVE NO CLUE AS TO GET THE KEY OFF AND PUTTING IT ON A NEW DRIVE IS SOMETHING OF A DIFFERENT TOPIC. ANY HELP RANGER WILL BE APPRECIATED. LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH THE COST WILL BE.

How did the drive die? Did it just stop working on its own?

#1009 BRAEDEN1

BRAEDEN1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:01 AM

I ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT ON EBAY. IT HAD THE GREEN LIGHTS, ETC. BUT THE DRIVE WAS SAID NOT TO EJECT. IT JUST HAD NO POWER. I OPENED IT AND IT HAS A BURNT CHIP. I CAN EMAIL YOU A PIC OF IT. I SEEN THE SAME CHIP ON THE NET AND HAVE A PIC OF A BOARD WITH THE SAME ISSUE.

#1010 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE(BRAEDEN1 @ May 24 2010, 07:01 PM) View Post

I ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT ON EBAY. IT HAD THE GREEN LIGHTS, ETC. BUT THE DRIVE WAS SAID NOT TO EJECT. IT JUST HAD NO POWER. I OPENED IT AND IT HAS A BURNT CHIP. I CAN EMAIL YOU A PIC OF IT. I SEEN THE SAME CHIP ON THE NET AND HAVE A PIC OF A BOARD WITH THE SAME ISSUE.

Replied in email.

#1011 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

PRESTIGE-MODS.COM

All drive flashing now in full swing. New modded Jasper Xbox 360's for sale as well.

#1012 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

PRESTIGE-MODS.COM

#1013 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:02 PM

PRESTIGE-MODS.COM

#1014 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

PRESTIGE-MODS.COM

#1015 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

PRESTIGE-MODS.COM

#1016 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:47 PM

IPB Image

I provide national mod service for all of the USA.

I have been doing this professionally on a local level for 9 years and professionally on a national level for 5 years.

You can order any of my service below directly from here using a secured PayPal checkout that you can use any major credit card for.

======================================================================

360 Drive Flashing Service

All drives get flashed with the latest iXtreme firmware. Currently the best firmware for Samsung is eXtreme 5.3 and BenQ is LT 1.1 for BenQ, LT 1.1 for Liteon, and 1.51 for Hitachi drives with Wave X support. At this time only LT firmware is safe for Live. Use of Live is done at your own risk!

Price for this service is $35 for ALL drives including the newer Liteon drives. There is also a $15 return shipping charge added to this price.

You can click HERE to order this service or you can email me at sales@prestige-mods.com for other payment info.

Xbox 360 JTAG/XBR/freeboot service

For those lucky enough to have a console that can get this hack I am now offering this service.

Before you place your order below please read ALL information here carefully.

In order to determine if your console can qualify for this service ALL of these conditions MUST be met.

1. Never have played any new wave 4 or 5 games.
2. not been online since June 2009 (when the summer dashboard update came out)
3. Not banned from Live (if you got banned then you have been online and have had the hack killing update)
4. Not have a console manufactured after June 18 2009 (even with the older kernel)

As of 5/12/09 (December 5th 2009) If you have kernel 2.0.8495.0 or HIGHER, YOU CANNOT INSTALL XBReboot.

If you have kernel 2.0.7371.0 or lower MAY be good to go.

This is not a fast service. It takes a few hours to wire everything up and dump the nand and flash it. THIS WILL NOT GET A SAME DAY TURNAROUND!

BUT if you want homebrew on your 360 this as of now is your only option.

Price of this service is as fallows.

Any 16mb nand console is $55 + $15 return shipping charge. You can order this service HERE or email me for other payment options at sales@prestige-mods.com

Any big block Jasper nand is $65 + $15 return shipping charge. You can order this service HERE or email me for other payment options at sales@prestige-mods.com

Brand new pre-flashed Jasper consoles

Been selling brand new pre-modded consoles for years from my other thread in the Modchip Installers / Firmware Flashers forum. But since this demand has been growing over the years I figured I would advertise in the BST forum as well.

360 Pre-Flashed Consoles

These are all brand new Xbox 360 consoles modded with the latest LT 1.1 firmware. This firmware will load ALL backups no matter what wave version they are. As of now LT firmware is supposed to be Live safe again. However as always use of Live is done at your own risk.

All premods are the Jasper revisions. This means there should never be any more 3RROD errors. All consoles are brand new straight from the store shelf and comes with original store receipt.

Nothing gets touched in the box other than the console itself. Everything else remains sealed. You will also get the original store receipt with the console. All consoles have a built-in HDMI port.

I provide this service to play backups of games you LEGALLY OWN! I do not in any way condone piracy. If you plan to use this service to pirate games please take your business elsewhere!!

Xbox 360 Arcade

The Arcade does NOT include a HDD (comes with 512MB Memory Unit)

IPB Image

Console - $199.99
Tax - $12.00 <- I have to pay taxes on these when I pick them up so I have to pass this charge on to the buyer.
Key extraction & Flash -$35.00
Shipping and handling - $23.00

TOTAL $269.99

Click HERE to buy a brand new Jasper Arcade 360.

Xbox 360 Elite

IPB Image

The Elite comes with a 120GB HDD
Console - $299.99
Tax - $17.99 <- I have to pay taxes on these when I pick them up so I have to pass this charge on to the buyer.

TOTAL $375.98

You can click HERE to buy a brand new Xbox 360 Elite premodded.

I keep about 5 of each of these consoles in stock at all times. This helps to ensure that all consoles can ship same day order is placed

All orders minus the Jtag service is shipped same day console arrives. Jtag service sometimes ship same day console arrives but can be the next day in some cases.

I provide this service to play backups of games you LEGALLY OWN! I do not in any way condone piracy. If you plan to use this service to pirate games please take your business elsewhere!!

I have been doing these services for many years and proud of having legions of dedicated customers. You can always review my feedback in this thread or on my site HERE.

IPB Image

I am PayPal verified so you can feel safe with any service or orders you place with me.

#1017 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

IPB Image

I have been doing this professionally on a local level for 9 years and professionally on a national level for 5 years.

You can order any of my service below directly from here using a secured PayPal checkout that you can use any major credit card for.

All drives get flashed with the latest iXtreme firmware. Currently the best firmware for Samsung is eXtreme 5.3 and BenQ is LT 1.1 for BenQ, LT 1.1 for Liteon, and 1.51 for Hitachi drives with Wave X support. At this time only LT firmware is safe for Live. Use of Live is done at your own risk!

Price for this service is $35 for ALL drives including the newer Liteon drives. There is also a $15 return shipping charge added to this price.

You can click HERE to order this service or you can email me at sales@prestige-mods.com for other payment info.

For those lucky enough to have a console that can get this hack I am now offering this service.

In order to determine if your console can qualify for this service ALL of these conditions MUST be met.

3. Not banned from Live (if you got banned then you have been online and have had the hack killing update)
4. Not have a console manufactured after June 18 2009 (even with the older kernel)

As of 5/12/09 (December 5th 2009) If you have kernel 2.0.8495.0 or HIGHER, YOU CANNOT INSTALL XBReboot.

This is not a fast service. It takes a few hours to wire everything up and dump the nand and flash it. THIS WILL NOT GET A SAME DAY TURNAROUND!

Any 16mb nand console is $55 + $15 return shipping charge. You can order this service HERE or email me for other payment options at sales@prestige-mods.com

Any big block Jasper nand is $65 + $15 return shipping charge. You can order this service HERE or email me for other payment options at sales@prestige-mods.com

Been selling brand new pre-modded consoles for years from my other thread in the Modchip Installers / Firmware Flashers forum. But since this demand has been growing over the years I figured I would advertise in the BST forum as well.

360 Pre-Flashed Consoles

These are all brand new Xbox 360 consoles modded with the latest LT 1.1 firmware. This firmware will load ALL backups no matter what wave version they are. As of now LT firmware is supposed to be Live safe again. However as always use of Live is done at your own risk.

All premods are the Jasper revisions. This means there should never be any more 3RROD errors. All consoles are brand new straight from the store shelf and comes with original store receipt.

Nothing gets touched in the box other than the console itself. Everything else remains sealed. You will also get the original store receipt with the console. All consoles have a built-in HDMI port.

Xbox 360 Arcade

IPB Image

Console - $199.99
Tax - $12.00 <- I have to pay taxes on these when I pick them up so I have to pass this charge on to the buyer.

TOTAL $269.99

Xbox 360 Elite

IPB Image

Console - $299.99
Tax - $17.99 <- I have to pay taxes on these when I pick them up so I have to pass this charge on to the buyer.

TOTAL $375.98

I keep about 5 of each of these consoles in stock at all times. This helps to ensure that all consoles can ship same day order is placed
All orders minus the Jtag service is shipped same day console arrives. Jtag service sometimes ship same day console arrives but can be the next day in some cases.

I have been doing these services for many years and proud of having legions of dedicated customers. You can always review my feedback in this thread or on my site HERE.

IPB Image

I am PayPal verified so you can feel safe with any service or orders you place with me.

#1018 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

IPB Image

360 Pre-Flashed Consoles

Xbox 360 Arcade

IPB Image

Console - $199.99

TOTAL $269.99

Xbox 360 Elite

IPB Image

Console - $299.99

TOTAL $375.98

IPB Image

#1019 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

IPB Image

360 Pre-Flashed Consoles

Xbox 360 Arcade

IPB Image

Console - $199.99

TOTAL $269.99

Xbox 360 Elite

IPB Image

Console - $299.99

TOTAL $375.98

IPB Image

#1020 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • 7,810 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:28 PM

IPB Image

360 Pre-Flashed Consoles

Xbox 360 Arcade

IPB Image

Console - $199.99

TOTAL $269.99

Xbox 360 Elite

IPB Image

Console - $299.99

TOTAL $375.98

IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users