coldasice

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:59 PM

Hey guys, so I have been looking at getting a new car for a while, as a Kia has been my daily driver, the thing is a little pop can but the gas milage is amazing. Anyways I went to the local ford dealership to check and see how much they would finance me for. The guy there wanted to get me in a F 150 XL. Which is basically the bottom of the line, lots of plastic, crappy wheels, ect. I wasn't to happy about that. But, after waiting a bit he found out neither of those trucks could be found at the lot. blink.gif So he brought around a F 150 XLT. I test drove it and decided that was the one. So I ran home got the Kia and brought it in. They didn't give me much for it as it has hail damage and a few other things wrong with it. But anyways after 3 hours at the dealership this is what I left with.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

I have been looking around for some small things to do to it, I am deffinatly getting new nerf bars, chrome 3 tubes are probably the route im going. I found a descent cattle pusher I will probably go with, also chrome door handles, and a hard tonneau cover.

EDIT: BTW, the focus is just my girlfriends company car, I can barely fit in that thing.

Edited by coldasice, 27 August 2007 - 06:02 PM.

#2 xboxhackern00b

xboxhackern00b

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:whooping ass on xbl

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:57 PM

nice lookin truck

#3 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

does that have the 5.4 Liter Triton in it?

exhaust would be sweet as well.

Edited by CJLee89, 27 August 2007 - 09:17 PM.

#4 coldasice

coldasice

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:21 PM

Thanks guys.

Yeah 5.4 Triton V8. 3 valve SOHC, it puts out 300hp and rougly 365 ft/lb of torque. Exhaust is deffinatly on my mind. It will be a bit until I start buying stuff. I plan on paying down the principle big time with this bonus im getting at the end of the month. After that I will start getting stuff. Any reccomendations for exhaust? I know Gibson has quite a few products for the trucks.

EDIT: I can't spell.

Edited by coldasice, 27 August 2007 - 09:22 PM.

#5 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:38 PM

nice, these trucks are fast for a truck. nice looking truck btw. my dad has an '03 with the same engine. and it moves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users