1 reply to this topic

#1 cribby08

cribby08

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 03:26 PM

I was just wondering what you guys prefer, a xbox that is TSOP flashed or a xbox with a newer chip like the x2 seriers or martix/chamelon.

I have both in my house, and the TSOP flashed xbox works great and so does my x2 pro modded xbox. With it being free to TSOP flash your xbox and around $50 for a good modchip I was wondering what you guys perfer.

Also is there any way to play xbox live on a TSOP flashed xbox? I don't know anyone with xbox live and I have really looked in to how to play xbox live with TSOP flahsed xbox, I know its easy with the newer chips but I dont know about TSOP flahsed xbox.

#2 laxton316

laxton316

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 03:51 PM

I have several flashed box's, which is all we prefer for just gaming. I think leaving the mod in and having boot options for different bios's would be more for the developers. I have a chameleon coming in that I'm going to install in a v1.1 that I have, so my mind might change on the tsop flash idea but we'll see in time smile.gif

And as far as xbox live, I don't see why people pay for a service (even tho good) when you're already paying for your high speed internet connection. Just seems wrong to me to have to pay again. Check into xbox connect and gamespy if you have a pc available that you can use with your flashed xbox. These services are free, just require pc on your home network with your xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users