timdog82001

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:47 AM

If I had the know how, I'd attempt this myself, but as I do not, I'm posting a request on here. I think an excellent script could be made from the website http://www.thatvideosite.com/. It wouldn't need to be anything pretty...just a basic list with a generic background, perhaps with the capability to perform searches. I find that this website not only has lots of content, but it has the best content, is updated almost daily, and is filtered, providing far more consistently funny/cool/crazy vids than other sites like ebaumsworld and so on. Plus, it has an adult only section *wink wink, nudge nudge* haha. Anyway, I think its a really cool site, and I think it should be relatively easy to make a script out of it due to the simple website layout and the fact that each video has a "Download this video" link.

Any attempt at all would be appreciated, and it would be made even more valuable by the fact that most of the similar scripts on xbmcscripts.com have become broken such as the consumption junction script. Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users