3 replies to this topic

#1 kuntphish

kuntphish

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 03:56 PM

I have got a nintendo 64 system 3 controllers 2 memory cards 2 rumble packs and 23 games including Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, and Zelda Orcania Of Time. If anyone is intrested let me know. All in mint condition.
I also have a Dreamcast with about 200 games 3 controller 3 VMU's. I have almost every game that came out for this system including the never released Half Life. Also in mint condition.
I also have a modded PS1 with about 25 games and a super nintendo with about 15 games.

PM me or respond to this thread.

#2 chilin_dude

chilin_dude

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 June 2003 - 04:02 PM

How much for the n64 and all the stuff listed?

#3 randomidiot

randomidiot

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (kuntphish @ Jun 4 2003, 05:56 PM)
I have got a nintendo 64 system 3 controllers 2 memory cards 2 rumble packs and 23 games including Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, and Zelda Orcania Of Time. If anyone is intrested let me know. All in mint condition.
I also have a Dreamcast with about 200 games 3 controller 3 VMU's. I have almost every game that came out for this system including the never released Half Life. Also in mint condition.
I also have a modded PS1 with about 25 games and a super nintendo with about 15 games.

Um.. If you are selling Half-Life with it, you are selling warez. I highly doubt it is a prototype build on GD-R.

Also, anyone interested in this, I wouldn't buy it unless you get pictures of all the games, to prove they are original. It's just to easy to pirate Dreamcast games, and he may try to sell you a ton of copies. Just a word of advice.

#4 johnney5

johnney5

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:gold teetheses
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 June 2003 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (randomidiot @ Jun 4 2003, 07:17 PM)
QUOTE (kuntphish @ Jun 4 2003, 05:56 PM)

Um.. If you are selling Half-Life with it, you are selling warez. I highly doubt it is a prototype build on GD-R.

Also, anyone interested in this, I wouldn't buy it unless you get pictures of all the games, to prove they are original. It's just to easy to pirate Dreamcast games, and he may try to sell you a ton of copies. Just a word of advice.

Ok, you dont have to psychoanalize his items, if they are backups, leave it to xbox-scene mods to take care of. He never mentioned them being backups, and he never said they were originals. If they were backups, im sure the person he sold it to would be notified of that, and they would NOT accept the deal if they did not LEGALLY own all the games he mentioned.

and kuntphish you lucky bastard u got HL for dc! Since when was that leaked?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users