X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:54 PM

Hey guys,

Just updated to a new build of xbmc, which came with the latest PM3 skin, and wow! The 3D List view! - very nice! Impressive!

I don't know how new or early this addition is but first time I've seen it I think it's amazing.

Just a couple questions about it:

1) Is it possible to remove the scrollbars from the side when in this view mode? (I can see they are a very faint grey colour, which makes them unobtrusive, so it's not a visual thing, just that I occassionally make the mistake of hitting right on the remote and moving to the scrollbar area).

basically, I'd be content scrolling up and down (or is it left and right? tongue.gif wink.gif ) through albums in this view without the scrollbar.

2) I have in my AdvancedSettings.xml set the thumb sample rate as 512. I can't quite tell (because the albums size on screen is smaller in this view), but if I've set it as 512- xbmc will sample them at this number regardless of View mode right? (just wanted to be sure).

(have been spending countless hours lately deleting cached thumbs, changing that number, then re-generating thumbs so I get a good balance of speed when browsing and image quality).

Lovely addition to ths PM3 skin!

Would just love to be able to change the background images at the main home screen..

I'd love to see them add that as an easy end-user feature.
As at the moment I believe you have to edit the XPR files to change these images, and I've no idea how you can do that.

regards

#2 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

You're jokin right?

We don't make PM3.