3 replies to this topic

#1 neilh1701

neilh1701

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:41 PM

Hello,

I have just successfully installed the Xenium ICE chip on my V1.1 Xbox but it will not boot the original TSOP even though I have flashed it as default BIOS. Everytime I switch the machine on the red led shows on the chip and I am following the ICE Guide to set it up. Any ideas on where I am going wrong? Is there some jumper on the motherboard I need to change that's not in the Ice Guide.

Many Thanks,
Neil.

#2 Movax

Movax

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE(neilh1701 @ Sep 4 2007, 01:17 PM) View Post

original TSOP even though I have flashed it

What do you mean? Why did you flash the TSOP? Pleas explain what happens in detail.

Edited by Movax, 04 September 2007 - 05:45 PM.

#3 neilh1701

neilh1701

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:03 PM

Hello,

Having just installed the chip, the Ice Guide says I need to setup the original BIOS and this is my problem - appologies if I've got my terminalogy wrong. When I turn on the machine and 'Add New Item' and select 'TSOP', give it a name and then save the settings to EEPROM, it doesn't bring up the original Xbox TSOP but launches the Xenium Menu and displays the 'Retail Bios'. When I select it, it just brings back the orignal Xenium Menu. The Ice Guide says I should be able to boot the original Xbox screen but it doesn't seem to be working. Is it any clearer?

Thanks,
Neil.

#4 Movax

Movax

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:48 AM

Ask a mod to move this to the Xenium forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users