• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vice86

vice86

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:45 PM

Hopefully someone can help me out here. I set my friends xbox for HD on their LCD panel...under I think it was DISPLAY...i set it to 1080i and it worked on their TV. She brought it to my house and when I set it up...the picture was all weird looking, even though my old Mitsu RPTV can do 1080i, the picture is all messed up so I cant see what I'm doing to go back into the setting and set to 480p. I can turn the switch on the cable back to TV from HDTV...but then I'm stuck in 480i mode on my TV. I'm still puzzled why it wont display in 1080i mode like it does on her LCD.

Aside from going back to the friends house and setting it for 480p on their TV...any way to get around this while its still at my house on my HDTV?

#2 SphtKr76

SphtKr76

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:50 AM

Just set it to TV, then count how many clicks to the left, and then down etc. that it takes to get the HDTV setting area. Then you won't have to see what you are doing.

#3 vice86

vice86

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE(SphtKr76 @ Sep 4 2007, 08:26 PM) View Post

Just set it to TV, then count how many clicks to the left, and then down etc. that it takes to get the HDTV setting area. Then you won't have to see what you are doing.

DOH...so simple...why didn't i think of it! THANKS! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users