#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 February 2004 - 02:53 AM

You bought something from http://www.bmmods.com ?

(Formerly http://shop.bmforums.com )

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

BMMODS on ResellerRatings.com : http://www.resellerr...seller8338.html

#2 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 February 2004 - 02:54 AM

Let me be the first.. I had him do some work for me modding some units I didn't have time for.. and the PREMOD customers were down his way near Nashville.. so I subcontracted the work out to him.. he did it in a timely fashion.. and my customers were impressed.

He will get my business again.

#3 lookformeb

lookformeb

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 February 2004 - 03:01 AM

I'd like to mention that I have plenty of feedback which was first started when I began offering my modding services local and then quickly moved to a webshop.Check out my other feeback here also. biggrin.gif

[edit]
Please be sure to leave your order number.
[/edit]

Edited by lookformeb, 16 March 2004 - 08:51 PM.

#4 san2c

san2c

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 09:30 PM

I'm honored to post on the first thread of this...

This guy is great. I basically knew nothing about modding when I sent him my Xbox and anytime I had a question he would always respond to me ASAP on AIM. I asked him a lot of questions and he was very patient and professional with his answers.

If your looking to buy a system or get your xbox moded I would highly reccomend doing business with this guy! His prices are more than fair and his service is excellent.

- Cheers beerchug.gif

#5 scooper750

scooper750

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 11:00 PM

Lookformeb is a great source for modding. Excellent customer service. Lookformeb kept me informed through the entire process. I got my modded unit very quickly. I had questions regarding operation and lookformeb was very helpful. I was able to contact him by phone and had my problems resolved in no time (user error problems). This guy is very good. Would recommend him to anybody. Hope to do business with you again lookformeb. Thanks.

#6 The Ultimate Gamer

The Ultimate Gamer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 12:44 AM

biggrin.gif T H I S ___ S E L L E R___ I S___ H I G H L Y___ R E CO M M E N D E D !!!!

I have to admit I haven't bought very many things through the mail so I was a little bit nervous about buying a modded X Box. I searched the Internet sites and I noticed that this seller consistently gets excellent reviews. Well I held my breath and took the plunge and just bought a modded X Box with a 120 gb hard drive from Brian. (if I had my tax refund back I would probably have opted for an even bigger hard drive).

I can see why this seller gets such great reviews. He e-mailed me and kept me in the loop at all times. No surprises at all. Excellent service - what a very fast turn around (I live in Florida). Today my X Box arrived. It was packed well and securely and was sent by Federal Express to my door. It runs perfectly. No noise. No problems. Very professional job. Brian obviously knows what he is doing and it looks and runs just like brand new!!!!!

Brian even included a back up disk!!!! My only "problem: was that I tried to read it on my X Box and it wouldn't read. Well I soon figured out it is a computer disk to back up the E-Prom, popped it in the computer and it worked great!!!! Brian I would add a note about this to your customers because some (like me) need help figuring this out.

I would definitely do business with Brian again!!! Great prices, excellent service, packed well and shipped to my door. Most importantly he went the extra mile to always keep me in the loop between the time I sent my payment and when my X Box arrived today. Everything was in new condition. Packed securely and arrived spotless in great working order.

Incidently, he takes Pay Pal and you can pay by credit card which was a big plus for me because I don't like sending checks or cash through the mail.

I already have 2 friends who are going to order from him once they get their tax refunds. I rarely write reviews, but Brian did what he said he would do, kept me totally in the loop as to when everything was occurring and delivered a great modded X Box at a fair price. I thought I'd help him out and help anyone who wants a modded X Box by hooking them up with him.

Check out Brian at http://shop.bmforums.com/ It isn't readily apparent that he offers hard drive upgrades on his modded boxes. You have to click on the "more information" button link to figure out that he offers you larger hard drive upgrades of all sizes (10 GB/80 GB/120GB/160GB/200GB/250 GB). He throws in a free fan upgrade with those which also was a big plus for me. Highly recommended.

John in Florida

ps - here are parts of some e-mails Brian sent me to keep me in the loop.
"just waiting for your HDD to come in. I imagine it will be shipping on Monday,Tuesday." Then a few days later
"your order has been shipped. Your tracking number is 0457xxxxx. You can track is via http://www.FedEx.com. "

#7 3418ahl

3418ahl

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:18 AM

Had a modchip installed and significant "other work" done by Shopbmmods and results were GREAT! Speedy service, good work, personalized phone call and IM, would use him again tomorrow!

#8 qdoggg

qdoggg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:16 AM

Absolutely Excellent Seller!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I highly recommend this seller. He has excellent customer service. He answered all my many e-mails within hours, if not minutes, and made a last minute change to my order with no problems whatsoever.

I purchased a new modded XBox with a 120GB HD shipped to California and could not be happier. I researched everywhere and could not find a seller with as much positive feedback, period. Not to mention his prices are THE most competitive of anyone around.

If your in the market, look no further... THIS is the place to go.

beerchug.gif

#9 brownrd

brownrd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 10:43 PM

I ordered a modded XBox with 120 Gig drive. I was a little worried about ordering one as it would be my second try. I had previously ordered one from a fairly well known internet dealer from Canada. What a disaster that was. I ordered the Box on 12/22 and ended up cancelling my order 1/22.
That same night I found Brian's site on the internet. He not only had much better prices (by $100) but he had an AIM name (ShopBMMods) that you could contact him thru. After the frustration of ordering from the other company with no feedback I thought this is too good to be true. But I still wanted an XBox.
So I sent a message to him and he actually chatted with me and I ended ordering his XBox.
His service and delivery have exceeded all expectations. He kept me informed and in a few days I received my XBox. I had NO problems and am really enjoying the benefits of the modded Xbos. I mostly wanted it to use a multimedia device in my entertainment system. It works great. I am positive that if I had problems that Brian would be there to bail me out.
I have recommended him to my friends and if I should need another XBox - I wouldn't consider any other source. Brian gets 5/5 stars from me.
I only wish I had found Brian first.

#10 lookformeb

lookformeb

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 12:31 PM

HSDEMONZ, san2c, scooper750, The Ultimate Gamer, 3418ahl, qdoggg: Thanks for all the great feedback beginning this thread. Hopefully it will help direct others to, what's growing to be, one of the most trusted modding services around! biggrin.gif

#11 thrsprj

thrsprj

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 February 2004 - 11:42 PM

Great service, did a very slick job. Would recommend him to anyone.

#12 goat_omar

goat_omar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 03:02 PM

I like most people were unsure about buying a premod. Brian was extremely understanding and even answered all my stupid e-mails. He also made sure I got a samsung drive and didn't charge extra for it. (there are many out there that do). IMHO shop.bmforums.com is the best place to go for all your modding needs. I would definetly do business with him again.

#13 JackOfSpeed

JackOfSpeed

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 08:07 PM

First, let me give thanks to Brian for his helpful support. He has been great resource for someone new to the scene.

Now the specifics.

I contacted Brian about 2-3 weeks in advance of sending my xbox for modding. He was responsive and friendly which made me comfortable enough to send a $300 piece of hardware (bought 11/01) through the mail. I told him that I was going to provide the hard drive and he had no issues. I finally got everything together and sent it off on a Tues (got to him on Thurs) and the turnaround time was as promised which is very important to me.

We had some issues with FedEx, but thankfully they got the to me the following Thurs. Even though we hit a bump with shipping, Brian was there to cover answering a few frantic PMs. Ten days total (with shipping) - more than acceptable. The work was professional and my xbox came back in exactly the same condition as it left - plus a few choice additions. wink.gif Since I'm rather new to the whole modding scene, Brian has been very patient and consistent in answering my noob questions until I finally got on the right track.

I'm extremely satisfied with the whole experience and recommend Brian's services to anyone.

-JoS

#14 tipup

tipup

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 06:44 PM

Im yet another happy customer of Brians. I ordered a new premod from him and had it 4 days later.I also sent him a unit that had a bad softmod done and he fixed that in 1 day.I have to admit i was a little skeptical about sending it and getting scammed (as in anyone else would be) but i couldn't be happier.The quailty of his work and always prompt to answer my questions online are top notch.I would recommend him to anyone that needs quality work done.
Ill be doing business with him again. Thanks Brian

tipup in wisconsin

#15 lookformeb

lookformeb

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 05:37 AM

thrsprj, goat_omar, JackOfSpeed and tipup: Thanks for the great feedback! biggrin.gif

Edited by lookformeb, 20 February 2004 - 11:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users