X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:57 AM

Hello
I bought a new xbox and decided to try to make that one a debug kit.
I follow this guide on this site http://www.xbox-scen...s/debug-xdk.php and get to where it says
"Reboot your XBox, and once your dashboard loads up, you should now have a menu item for "XDK Debug Dash". Select that, your screen should flicker for a moment as the Phoenix Bios Loader loads the BFM bios into memory, and then the XDK Dash should appear on screen."
I get the flicker but then it goes straight to a black screen and stays there...
so i'm kinda stuck
someone please help i'm sad sad.gif
thanks smile.gif

oh and btw this is a repost...i originally posted it in the newbie chat forum because i thought it was nooby but now i think it maybe better to put in development part of the forum....here is the link for the original topic on the nooby chat http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=620509

but ya the xbox i am trying to get this on is:
Xbox version: mfg date 2004 12 02 with the samsung drive...i couldn't find the version
PBL version:Signed_Phoenix_Bios_Loader_V1.3.rar
XDK Version: XBOX XDK Launcher and Dashboard 4627....i guess one of the usual places
Debug BIOS version:Complex_4627_Debug_BFM-1MB.bin
What's in my Pheonix boot.cfg file:
Romfile Complex_4627_Debug_BFM-1MB.bin
#AltRomfile xboxrom2.bin
RC4Key ....................................................................
EEPROMKey1_0......................................................................
EEPROMKey1_1.................................................................................
LEDSequence gggg
Debug true

so thanks for looking at my post and please help me fix it smile.gif
bye cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users