• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 acidflea

acidflea

X-S Enthusiast

• Validating
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:26 AM

I am new to the xbox 360. I am not new to the mods since I have done my playstation, ps2, dreamcase, and xbox. I am wondering the easiest way to make backup copies of my games and play them on my xbox 360. I dont mind paying for something inexpensive to plug inexternally if it will make this easier. I would hate to buy a game and have the kids scratch the game upand never be able to play it again after a week. On my xbox i could copy the game from the xbox over the network to the pc and make my copies that way. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me a quick tutorial on making a backup copy and playing it on my 360.

Thanks

#2 brandogg

brandogg

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:12 AM

Check the backup forum.

#3 RDC

RDC

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:35 PM

Making the backup is about as easy as getting a new DVD drive, correct model of course and either flashed with or flash it yourself with the Kreon FW. The 'trick' is getting the 360 to read it and that also requires flashing the drive in the 360. There are loads upon loads of tutorials on this and you shouldn't have any problems finding any of them, start in the Newbie Chat Pinned topics, most every tutorial you need to do it all is there, and there are more about drive flashing in the Technical DVD-ROM forum also.

Not Case / Hardware Modding, Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users