The original tutorial : http://gueux-forum.n...howtopic=166901
Sorry for english.
You need :
- xbox360 4532 or 4548
- USB keyboard and USB mouse
- PC with windows
- this files dumps with winscp403.exe, the dump32 et dump32.c files and the tmbincdump pack with : tmbincdump-read2, tmbincdump-read3, tmbincdump-read2.c and tmbincdump-read3.c files.
1 /Connect your xbox360 with the ethernet connection.
2/ Launch Cd live de Gentoo Beta 2 (don't work with the Beta 1)
3/ In Gentoo go to Applications->Accessories->Terminal and write :
New UNIX password : mylongpwd
Retype new UNIX password : mylongpwd
passwd: password updated successfully
gentoo@livecd ~ $ sudo /usr/sbin/sshd
gentoo@livecd ~ $
4/ In your PC, launch WinSCP and write the boxes like below. Write mylongpwd in Password and press Login :
The WinSCP ask you the password, enter 2 times : mylongpwd and 2 times: mysecondpwd.
Now the xbox360 and the PC are connected.
At right -> the xbox360
At left -> the computer
5/ Copy/Paste the files : dump32 , dump32.c, tmbincdump-read2, tmbincdump-read3, tmbincdump-read2.c et tmbincdump-read3.c in /var/tmp :
6/ In WinSCP, press ctrl+T.
In Enter command write chmod u+x ./dump32 and Execute, now write sudo ./dump32 and Execute. The dump of Fuses (with the CPUkey) and the 1BL.bin (with the 1BLkey) are copy in /var/tmp :
Delete the nand.bin, it's corrupt.
7/ In WinSCP again, press ctrl+T.
In Enter command write chmod u+x ./tmbincdump-read2 and Execute, now write sudo ./tmbincdump-read2 and Execute.
In Enter command tapez chmod u+x ./tmbincdump-read3 and Execute, now write sudo ./tmbincdump-read3 and Execute.
The xbox360 nand is in tmbincdump.bin in /var/tmp.
8/ Copy/Paste all the dump files on your PC.
Here what should have to you on your PC :
The description :
- The cpukey : the CPUkey is in FUSES.TXT file. Open the file with Blocnote, the key is in the lignes 3 and 6:
- The tmbincdump.bin file is the nand (17 301 504 octets), if the file is open with the Hexadecimal Editor, you se that :
- The 1BL.bin file : if the file is open with the Hexadecimal Editor, you se that :
Thanks to :
openxdkman for his guide, cpasjuste, the xboxhackers BBS (TS, tmbinc and...) and the gx-mod forum.
Edited by zouzzz, 10 September 2007 - 01:27 PM.