No replies to this topic

#1 ebrad

ebrad

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:57 PM

Hey all,

I finally finished flashing my drive yesterday. I used the two wire trick to get my Hitachi 46DH into Mode B, then I managed to make it appear in windows. I flashed it using IXtreme1.2_Rev2 in a dos command prompt. It appeared to go successfully. After putting everything back together I attempted to play one of my backups. The disc span up for a while then stopped spinning. Several clicking noises from the drive followed before "Unreadable Disc" finally appeared on the Dashboard. It played originals fine. Since then I have restored and reflashed my drive several times, once with Maximus Toolkit 4.0. Still no success. Is this likely to be a problem with my flashing, maybe the data isn't writing successfully? Or is it a media problem? I've spent some 12 hours trying to figure it out so far so any help would be much appreciated. The backup was encoded with the iXtreme security files. Also, when I now do a Direct Drive Dump in Maximus Toolkit it says that I am using iXtreme - V46 firmware. Let me know what you all think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users