• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76 Zorolord

Zorolord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:33 PM

Well I am on my first 360 - Due the story I have heard I am been very careful. I have alot of space for my 360 - My mate told me never to move it and lie it on its side which I don't really like n shouldn't have to. m$ wants to sort the faulty 360 issues out. Its digusting that a system die if been on for half a day. I have the orginal and a friend of mine use play on this system for upto 12 hours at time. It rarely crashed and that is modified. I bought Halo3 LE the bitch was scratched one of them is more then a surface scratch. My friend reckons the game will f up due to the scratch. I didn't want to waste time sending it back. So I will just play until it does f up. Which P's me off and I hopefully might be luckly but I won't hold my breath though.

I think most ppl hate Sony - but m$ need to do more. Otherwise disgruntled fans will jump ship.

Another thing I wouldn't waste your time moding a 360, I know a guy who had two modified 360 and they both died on him.

#77 liam82517

liam82517

X-S Young Member

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:20 AM

its the samsung drive it wont on dont know why dont why this shit needs sorting out!!!!!!!!

#78 NinjaKlan

NinjaKlan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:44 AM

What the hell? Why this topic die? Everyone fixed ur 360ies??? I still have the freaking problem and I tried it with a new HDD and still got the DRE. Now i hate the console even more because i deleted all my savegames when I was transfering profiles.

#79 eli68

eli68

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE(NinjaKlan @ Oct 4 2007, 09:20 AM) View Post

What the hell? Why this topic die? Everyone fixed ur 360ies??? I still have the freaking problem and I tried it with a new HDD and still got the DRE. Now i hate the console even more because i deleted all my savegames when I was transfering profiles.

I am in the same boat as you, I first rented Halo 3 & played it for 1.5 hours straight then got a DRE tried restarting got DRE and unable to play was pissed but next day went back to playing Bioshock which I am nearly finished & bam won't load DRE & I never had that before, tried all my games same thing & there all originals. Really pisses me off & there's no solution as what caused this I know over at the official Xbox forums there's over 80 pages of same posts as this one, good one MS great way to make a system. I was so looking forward to Mass Effect now prob won't be able to play it.

#80 xyz12

xyz12

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:50 AM

Guess this is a year late but.. Was there ever a real fix for this DRE problem? I tried all suggested methods.. I reformatted HDD, reset cache, played with no memorey, burned disc(s) on differnt media, all other games I have work fine, even let play through few DVD videos on DVD-R and DVD DL.. Xbox games also seem fine (didn't play just booted and let run)..

I never got a chance to play Halo 3, now looks like I never will. I don't have Live or any internet connection. Starwars unleashed and Mass Effect have both played fine, and continue to just Halo 3.. arghh wish something would work, I have played the first 4 scenes in H3 about 30 times now..

Any advice?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users