3 replies to this topic

#1 *rootDavid

*rootDavid

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

Is eX coming or what?

Everyone is waiting since december 2005 for eX, I remember when you guys said it would come around the holiday period of 2006. And 2006 is over now, then it is stated at the official skin page it would come out at holiday period of 2007. Okay, we wait another year. Now the Holiday Period is over, and we still haven't seen a skin, in fact we are now getting closer to 2008.

All I see is Mc360 and xbox-classic skin getting updated. These skins are already finished. All since the beta, and it where just a few minor modifications you guys made. Wich some people don't even notice. Just move on, and finish eX please. We are waiting too long for it. Or just tell us, the project is dead. We don't like to wait till 2009. Because when that time comes, Xbox360 will be cheap like fuck, and everyone would have one who currently have an old-xbox.

team BlackBolt, I like your work, but it's time to finish eX instead
of hanging with the same skins and updating over and over again.
Well it are just minor modifications.

Kind Regards,
*rootDavid (someone who is waiting for eX since 12/2005.

#2 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

Wow, what a nasty attitude you have.

Firstly, you weren't waiting around since December 2005 for eX because MC360 wasn't even announced in December 2005. I started working on MC360 on December 29th 2005 and it was announced near the end of January 2006 to the xbox community. It wasn't untill near the end of MC360's developement, near the end of 2006 that I even announced the next project. eX was official named at the end of 2006, begining of 2007.

Here's a history lesson, MC360 was worked nearly every single day for many hours from December 2005 until February 2007, thats a hell of a long time. When it was completed to 1.0, it was decided it would be just maintained. Team Blackbolt is not a company, we are not paid, everything we do we do in our spare time. It was this reason that I took a long time off. Ex is coming along nicely and we will have some information for you guys soon. Its not dead and its not even going to be our last skin, but bare in mind, that we do have lives and other things to do beside skin XBMC all day long.

Thank you.

Edited by Blackbolt, 02 October 2007 - 05:38 PM.

#3 SC10-E

SC10-E

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:PC Building, Xbox and wii, movies, music, other media
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:02 PM

He sure likes to speak for alot of people besides him

"Okay, we wait another year."

"Holiday Period is over, and we still haven't seen a skin, in fact we"

"We are waiting too long for it. Or just tell us, the project is dead. We don't like to wait till 2009."

"everyone would have one who currently have an old-xbox."

#4 Spykon

Spykon

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:41 PM

There is no 'we', there is only a you, an arrogant prick.

Learn to appreciate what other people do for free and even share with others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users