5 replies to this topic

#1 Tycoonty12

Tycoonty12

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:10 AM

Hey,
i have a Toshiba Samsung drive TS-H943, i want to know the best and easiest way to mod this drive. If some one could throughly explain what toturial to use, what firmware is best all that. Also i have the chipset in my computer for modding the drives. My brother is the smart one and he's away, dont know how to do it. Any help would be great.

#2 Tycoonty12

Tycoonty12

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:08 AM

I have a slax 2.0 cd and a chipset, i thin i supoosed to do it that way, but not sure how to start.

#3 Carlitosbaby

Carlitosbaby

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE(Tycoonty12 @ Oct 2 2007, 07:46 PM) View Post

Hey,
i have a Toshiba Samsung drive TS-H943, i want to know the best and easiest way to mod this drive. If some one could throughly explain what toturial to use, what firmware is best all that. Also i have the chipset in my computer for modding the drives. My brother is the smart one and he's away, dont know how to do it. Any help would be great.

Do you want us to drive to your house and mod it for you as well? why dont you the read the sticky that says I dont know "Releases, Tuturial And Guides, Xbox 360 DVD Firmware Hacks" maybe that would help smile.gif

#4 albertgao

albertgao

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE(Carlitosbaby @ Oct 3 2007, 01:44 AM) View Post

Do you want us to drive to your house and mod it for you as well? why dont you the read the sticky that says I dont know "Releases, Tuturial And Guides, Xbox 360 DVD Firmware Hacks" maybe that would help smile.gif

just take your time and read, "every thing " you read here will be helpful, no one will spoon feed you, so read up.

#5 addyirv

addyirv

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:16 PM

buy via 6421 chipset for sata and a cable, download you firmwar xtreme5.3 or ixtreme, a usb pen use xbc to create a bootable file, then do the flashing booting off a drive using xread then xflash..

#6 myfranco

myfranco

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:57 PM

And you can follow my tutorial in my sig to flash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users