PS3Scene

X-S Freak

• Admin
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:06 AM

E-setter for PS 3 - Will be released in Oct. 2007
Posted by XanTium | 9-10-2007 0:06 EST

From xcm.cc

The e-setter is a device for people who can easy set up the screen on their TV, some people may have 2 or more TV at home, when they want to move the PS3 to play on another TV, they may find there has no picture on another TV ,it is because the output resolution is different on each TV so they can't get the picture, they have to set the PS3 back to original setting on their current TV before move to another TV, apart from that setting the output of PS3 is so complicated, almost take half hour to do so ,the e-setter is a device for you to set up the output resolution easily, people just need to switch a buttons and get the easy set up in few seconds

#2 alsybub

alsybub

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • Location:South Coast, UK PlayStation3 Version: v1.0 Nintendo Wii Version: v1.0
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:24 PM

I'm not sure if I am getting the wrong end of the stick with this product but doesn't the PS3 detect the optimal setting for the connection type if you hold the on/off button for 5 seconds when booting?

Therefore, is there any need for this product at all when the it already has a system to do exactly that?

Hmmm.

#3 williams_131

williams_131

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:49 PM

Yeah. This product seems very useless. You are correct alsybub all you have to do is hold the power button for 5 seconds and it resets the output resolution to 480i. ZOMG!!!!!! its so hard for people to read an instruction manual these days lol.

#4 UltimateNinja9

UltimateNinja9

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:24 PM

setting the output of PS3 is so complicated, almost take half hour to do so

That's BS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users