• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CubanRefugee

CubanRefugee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

Anyone have any idea where to find the lastest XBMCScripts Installer package?

I've tried the one in the latest XBMC Tech release, and the script starts up, but never changes screens. I've also tried downgrading to an older version that worked for me prior and it does the same thing to me.

www.xbmcscripts.com also looks like it hasn't been updated in a crazy long time.

Any suggestions/advice?

#2 blittan

blittan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:08 PM

The one included in T3CH is the latest, so no need to upgrade.

The site is updated with new scripts as they are uploaded, but since there are a new installer with a totally new system on its way, I feel like its unnecessary to put any kind of effort into the old site.

The few people that has issues with the site have to live with them until the new version is released. Please be patient, since the you are about to see something completely new soon smile.gif

Edited by blittan, 11 October 2007 - 03:09 PM.

#3 CubanRefugee

CubanRefugee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE(blittan @ Oct 11 2007, 07:44 AM) View Post

Awesome news

Great to hear, thanks blittan!

I just got a bit worried that I managed to mess something up while updating my XBMC and that's why the installer script didn't do anything for me anymore.

I'll just be patient and I'm looking really forward to the site changes!

#4 RustyCage

RustyCage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:54 AM

Hi!
I got the installer to work but when i download scripts they are downloaded to xbmc/scripts but doesn't appear in the scripts-menu. If i move them to XBMC/UserData/script_data they appear in the menu. Is it possible to change path in scriptmenu where the scripts are downloaded?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users