Posted by XanTium | October 12 20:21 EST | News Category: Xbox_Xbox360
Kernel Master informed us he released a new version of EkszBox-ABX - an audio extraction/conversion/injection tool which supports multiple xbox/xbox360 audio/container formats.|
* 40 formats supported.
* Adf support (GTA: Vice City - PC ver).
* Big support [Beta stage] (EA).
* Cab support (Forza Motorsport).
* Sh4 support (Silent Hill 4).
* Wpx support (Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO).
* X360 Xwc support (Darkness).
* Improved X360 Xwb compatibility.
* Fixed/Improved Fsb support- Full BioShock support (PC).
* Folders contained in container formats are created (rfa, rcf, pod, piz, map, lug, cab).
* Many different spec'd Wma's are now supported in Xwb FileSwap (mono/48/22.5khz etc.)
* Hybrid mode SCX now always uses medium buffer size.
* SCX now calculates Ogg filesizes based on frame info.
* Built in media player which supports audio playback from most Xbox container game formats Plus support for: Mp3, Ogg^, Pcm, Wma, XbAdpcm, Asf, Avi, M2v^, Mpg, Mpeg, Wmv, M3u.
* Media player playlist looping & loop region support.
* Xbox Adpcm codec included: Installer can auto-install/auto-uninstall it.
* List has been made virtual (Very fast).
* Functional list item renaming.
* New gui.
* Easy window moving.
* Fixed minimized extract dialog close glitch.
* Files are now numbered according to the max number of files contained.
* Exe file drop support.
* Better drag & drop implementation (Inc. folder support).
* New options inc. AutoSCX, AutoGui-Clear, AutoXpand, Show Hints.
* Exe is no longer compressed (Slightly better general performance).
* Renaming files has been improved, works properly with Scx now also. Put %n in rename files textbox for number, %a for archive name, %f for filename: e.g Music [%n] - (%a).
* Certain Xwb info shown in gui (Looping/remove loop tail etc.) was not being read in release version- fixed.
* Disabled fileswap (Menu) for X360 Xwb's, as they were never supported.
* SpeedHack now sets nearly all status message pause times to zero.
* Illegal filename characters are disabled from being entered.
* 99 character text edit limit imposed.
* Max path check upon file extraction.
* Existing folder check & folder creation error checking.
* Various more idiot protection mechanisms.
* Removed a number of redundant options.
* Fixed: FileSwap drag & drop bug.
* Fixed: Main popup menu appearing when right clicking buttons/textboxes.
* Fixed: Various error checking bugs.
* Fixed: Minor memory leak contained in the extraction code.
* Added BioShock (PC), Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO, GTA: Vice City (PC) to the Xct database.
* Note: Don't use old settings files with newer versions as it may cause problems.
Official Site: n/a (by Kernel Master)
Full Readme: xbins.org
Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:21 AM
Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:16 AM
Its funny because I was looking for this the other day and didn't see it.
Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:19 AM
Posted 14 October 2007 - 12:33 AM
Posted 16 October 2007 - 08:21 PM
Enjoy what is possibly the last version.
Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:42 AM
Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:23 AM
Pardon, any news on updating of a sound rip for Xbox 360 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition? The last time i wanna rip DLC characters' sound file, it has an error in them.
Edited by LarsMasters, 14 July 2015 - 09:25 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users