1 reply to this topic

#1 fiurico

fiurico

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

Ok,

So I finally updated MC360 and the latest tech release from the other day. All went fine and well. My one problem is when I go to xlink inside MC360 and select North America for halo 2 and hit play, it goes to HALO game, NOT HALO 2 like it should...both games are on the hard drive. Could someone please tell me what I need to do to point it at the right game?

On a side note. I am one of those that have kaid running on their router. I have tried them on multiple routers so the router itself anyway is not the issue. But why do the game servers come and go across the screen very quickly? Does anyone have any idea what I'm even talking about? I'm sure I can't be the only one this has always happened to. It's difficult to explain. But...lets say I load up North America HALO 2 and hit play. It goes to HALO 2 and I select multiplayer, load my player, and then you see the lists of servers. Well, they disappear. Then they show up for maybe 3 seconds tops. If I don't select any, it disappears again...etc. If you have a fix for this too, I'd greatly appreciate it. Long time lurker here, pretty sure this is my first post. Be gentle...

Thanks!

Edited by fiurico, 13 October 2007 - 09:04 PM.

#2 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:38 AM

This is not an issue for Team Blackbolt. This is a XBMC question, I suggest you repost this question in the correct forum section.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users