Eeprom

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jkline

jkline

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Same as all you guys and gals.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:31 AM

blink.gif I do not have a chip or anyway into my origanl hdd. i have new hdd ready all i need is a eeprom. not really sure what this is but my new drive doesnt have one and i think it might need it how do i get it from my old drive?

#2 Masterguns

Masterguns

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:12 AM

Sorry buddy but there is no way to get your eeprom (key to unlock your xbox and such) off the harddrive without having a softmod install but here's a link to do it right here! http://XS Filter - 052407 - 1 Sorry, but this site has been including material we do not allow to be linked to from XS. don't post again plz./xbox_uxe.htm Good luck! smile.gif

Please discard that last post i made.The damn thing didn't allow me to post the link to the tutorial. mad.gif well just go to XS Filter - 052407 - 1 Sorry, but this site has been including material we do not allow to be linked to from XS. don't post again plz.-xbox-uxe softmod installation good luck! smile.gif

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 October 2007 - 11:29 AM

The site is shit listed on here for good reason. Don't repeat trying to post it. Oh and you shouldn't have 2 accounts on here. It is against rules. You know the one RedMarine.

To the poster
The eeprom from your Xbox can be read by building a simple eeprom reader. The gen hardware section contains details of this.

Edited by Chancer, 15 October 2007 - 11:31 AM.

#4 ahero4heor

ahero4heor

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:33 AM

Easily enough you could get an exploitable game and put the gamesave on there by hotswapping. It's much easier than bothering with an eeprom reader, just hook up your hd after the dash has loaded and use xplorer360 to put the gamesave in the UDATA folder under partition 3 (I think). You would then place the harddrive back in and boot the gamesave from the exploitable game, gain FTP access and backup the eeprom.bin file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users