Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 October 2007 - 11:31 PM

Important Update:
Instead of focusing on running a Showcase for MC360 themes and singling some themes out, we've partnered with the XBMC Black Market to bring you all the available MC360 skins directly into MC360. Update via our website or via the SVN to discover the new theme browser in the XBMC Live Place section of MC360 and get downloading!

---

Hello fellow artists and creative folk! Blackbolt here ph34r.gif sending out a message to everyone who has created skins for MC360 or is wanting to get their work available on MC360 theme download service.

This weekend, Sunday 21st October 2007 at 11.59pm PDT will be the cut-off time for submittions to this forum. All skins will be judged by myself and then made available for download by MC360 the following day. These skins will only be available via the download service within the updated MC360 Live Place, not via the website.

So if you think you've already got a great skin, post a link in the official showcase thread and let me know about (no PMs!!!!) or if you've nearly finished an excellent skin, then hurry and get it uploaded!! Theres no limit to the number of skins that will be added, it could be 10, it could be 50, who knows, only me thats who! Just make sure your skin is online and still downloadable after sunday evening.

So get cracking guys!
pop.gif

Edited by Blackbolt, 26 October 2007 - 11:46 PM.

#2 aka STiXX

aka STiXX

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:34 AM

these guys have been doing a bangup job of archiving all of the themes... they are close to finished with creating a script. looks like they will have more uploading to do soon! biggrin.gif

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=619253

#3 shizzle01

shizzle01

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:55 AM

yeeeees

#4 kics

kics

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:54 AM

nice

#5 shizzle01

shizzle01

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:30 AM

shouldn't be now or something??

#6 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:10 AM

Ok, times up. All themes will be added soon and a new updated MC360 released very shortly, keep your eyes pealed on the official site.

Thank you.

#7 shizzle01

shizzle01

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 07:22 PM

so when is the update? pop.gif

#8 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE(shizzle01 @ Oct 22 2007, 07:58 PM) View Post

so when is the update? pop.gif

Well I was about 1/3 of the way through it yesterday when I got a big job on so I wasn't able to finish it. I obviously want to do it properly so it may be a few days till its completed and all uploaded. But it's best I do this properly as its likely the last update for MC360 ever and I want to get it right before we move onto eX.

#9 Martomo

Martomo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE(Blackbolt @ Oct 23 2007, 01:32 PM) View Post

Well I was about 1/3 of the way through it yesterday when I got a big job on so I wasn't able to finish it. I obviously want to do it properly so it may be a few days till its completed and all uploaded. But it's best I do this properly as its likely the last update for MC360 ever and I want to get it right before we move onto eX.

Are you going to add some bug fixes in the upcoming commit too or just new content for the MC360 Live Place?

#10 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE(Martomo @ Oct 24 2007, 03:37 AM) View Post

Are you going to add some bug fixes in the upcoming commit too or just new content for the MC360 Live Place?

You have a list of bugs that arn't fixed in the SVN ? then please say what they are

#11 Martomo

Martomo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Oct 24 2007, 01:47 AM) View Post

You have a list of bugs that arn't fixed in the SVN ? then please say what they are

- The Guide does not appear when having an filebrowser on the background, or the gamercard settings.
Or when switching from the Vision skin the Guide doesn't appear at all.

- Favourites don't close when clicking a favorite.

- Some 'offline' buttons are not shown when ethernet cable is unplugged, not sure but some 'online' buttons/dividers are shown when ethernet is unplugged too.

- Sometimes it crashes with media in the background (probably all the resizing that's going around)

That's what I could think of at the moment, I have them written somewhere at home with some simple fixes, but think this is all though, if you want me to send them, just send me a PM.

Edited by Martomo, 24 October 2007 - 10:31 AM.

#12 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:47 AM

Please post them in the Bug section of the forum with details on how to reproduce each one and maybe a screenshot too so I can easily see what you are talking about (And the fixes too if you have them)

Thanks

#13 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:48 AM

I'll be finishing off the work tomorrow (friday) and hopefully getting it online in the evening or on saturday. Just keep your eyes on the main site, I'll post it up there when its done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users