• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nexgenhalo

nexgenhalo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:gamertags:<br><br> XBL--- YOUKNOWWHO<br> EVERYTHING ELSE--- nexgenhalo

Posted 06 June 2003 - 01:33 PM

uhh.gif can someone plaz tell me the best and easiest way to take off the xbox jewel after the xbox lid has already been painted? plz huh.gif unsure.gif

#2 Shaolyen

Shaolyen

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 01:42 PM

This question has been answered hundreds of times on this forum.
Stop asking stupid questions and use the forum search page. dry.gif tongue.gif

Edit: I can't see how it's any different because you've painted it. It will require a certain amount of heat, you'll just have to be careful.

Edited by Shaolyen, 06 June 2003 - 01:49 PM.

#3 nexgenhalo

nexgenhalo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:gamertags:<br><br> XBL--- YOUKNOWWHO<br> EVERYTHING ELSE--- nexgenhalo

Posted 06 June 2003 - 01:52 PM

i searched but i want to know what u guys think is the easiest way. i am 14 years old. my dad cant do it so i have to. plz tell me.

#4 VisualAid

VisualAid

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 02:13 PM

I'm 14 years old 2 biggrin.gif

Open the xbox up take of the metal sheeting heat it up with a hairdryer for like 5 mins get a small screwdrive jam it into the side of the jewel and pry out smile.gif try not to wreck paint job smile.gif.

#5 rocketman121

rocketman121

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 07:36 PM

I just got done getting my jewel off. I used a hair dryer and it works fine. Heat up the jewl for about 5 min then pry off with a screwdriver. I made a little dings but nothing sandpaper wont get out.

#6 nexgenhalo

nexgenhalo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 01:39 PM

thanks a lot. i used the hairdryer thing works great. now i will go to my friends house to use his dremmel to make a hole so i can light up my new jewel. rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users