#1 rkolech

rkolech

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:58 PM

Hello, I am having problems using Kai through XBMC. I can connect to Halo 2 games using the PC UI, I did not have to forward any ports to do this, it just works.

I am using the lasted T3CH XBMC release, I updated yesterday, and I am using the MC360 skin by team Blackbolt. I assume I need to enter my xtag and password into XBMC in order to use the XBMC UI but after an hour of searching through the settings I cannot find where to do this. When I press 'Start' button and the screen swings in from the left, it says Kai is not connected.

I looked through a PDF from the Xlink Kai website on how to set up XBMC. But I think it was for an older version because I could not find the settings they were illustrating. If anyone could point me to it I am sure it would fix my problem. Thanks for your help!

#2 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:09 AM

sorted .. http://www.teamxlink...c...&highlight=

#3 ferrari2125

ferrari2125

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:09 PM

Hi guys,

I've just clicked on the link c-2 has given, and downloaded the PDF, and started reading it...

Now this may sound thick as, but am I correct in saying, I have to have my xbox networked to my PC, rather than through my router?

The reason I'm asking this, is I was thinking I could keep the Xbox running through my router, and set the IP address of the PC, so it can be tunnelled through the pc then to Kai.
Or will this not work?

Thanks,

#4 ferrari2125

ferrari2125

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:56 PM

Nevermind!!!

I managed to sort it. I read the manual again, and sorted it out.

Cheers anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users