• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Family&Children, Traveling, Skateboarding, Cars, Electronics, Music, G4TV, Nice Homes, GTA Modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:33 PM

Alright I'm gonna be working on adding custom cars to my VC for Xbox. My Xbox is ready , I already have it modded and everything, I know how to FTP, and all that. But I was wondering if I could just throw everything on disc, and load it to my Xbox HDD? because I dont feel like taking all this shit loose and bringin' it all the way upstairs, hooking up this FTP, and all this junk. I was trying last night, but I kept getting error codes like insufficent HDD Space. I guess I'm gone have to bring all this bull upstairs to FTP it the right way. Now another thing, what's the deal with RW analyze? I have to have that or what? I thought I just FTP my VC from my Xbox HDD, swap the files, do the mods, etc. Load em back up, save, and Im good? No? what is RW Analyze exactly?

#2 jon182

jon182

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:12 AM

Hi,

If youare geting an insuficient HDD space error that means there is not enough room on your hard drive for the game. You can either delete some stuff you don't need to make more space, or upgrade the hard drive.

And yes, you can burn it onto a disc like you would any other xbox game and play it from the disc, or copy it onto your hard drive with DVD2Xbox or Unleash x

#3 Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Family&Children, Traveling, Skateboarding, Cars, Electronics, Music, G4TV, Nice Homes, GTA Modding

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE(jon182 @ Oct 22 2007, 05:48 AM) View Post

Hi,

If youare geting an insuficient HDD space error that means there is not enough room on your hard drive for the game. You can either delete some stuff you don't need to make more space, or upgrade the hard drive.

And yes, you can burn it onto a disc like you would any other xbox game and play it from the disc, or copy it onto your hard drive with DVD2Xbox or Unleash x

I have Unleashed X, I deleted stuff, and I still cant copy from the DVD.

#4 Eksyte

Eksyte

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:48 PM

How much empty space do you have on your hard drive? Have you upgraded from the stock hard drive? If not, I'd suggest getting a bigger hard drive.

#5 Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:30 PM

I have the stock HDD, but Im doing a lot of research on HDD upgrades so I can get a new one soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users