crackfeen

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 29 November 2007 - 05:28 PM

that deserves a standing ovation (except for the pineapple pizza thing.. yum)
you know.. i was gonna contribute to the post but that pretty much sums up most of what i had to say...
i don't know why nobody mentions it, but what about oral sex? anal is a touchy subject because it's a personal choice that can be unpleasant or painful if not done right..... has anybody ever actually turned down oral? equally unnatural and equally wrong... but nobody ever brings it up in discussions against homosexuality.

#32 chalosf

chalosf

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Nov 29 2007, 05:42 AM) View Post

What people do behind closed doors is their business and theirs alone. Why should any one be concerned with what they are doing. Reason? It's an easy way for those who are to lazy and afraid to get off their keyboards and drop their microphones. Wanna feel powerful? Leave your house and go pick up some trash off the highway, go mentor a child or try raising a buck for charity.

If gay people kept it behind close doors I would not give rats ass what they did but they don't, there in the streets, specially here in San Francisco and crying for rights they should not have. Not only that but our public schools are teaching our kids that its normal. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and as a parent its disturbing to have to worry about this on top of all the other problems in schools. They want to force there believes into my kids like its there right which I will never accept,

#33 gronned

gronned

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE(chalosf @ Nov 29 2007, 08:15 PM) View Post

If gay people kept it behind close doors I would not give rats ass what they did but they don't, there in the streets, specially here in San Francisco and crying for rights they should not have. Not only that but our public schools are teaching our kids that its normal. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and as a parent its disturbing to have to worry about this on top of all the other problems in schools. They want to force there believes into my kids like its there right which I will never accept,

I hope you'll one day realize what you said now. You have a very scary view on humanity and I think you fit less in society than gay people ever will. I hope you'll get some perspectives on this.

#34 crackfeen

crackfeen

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE(gronned @ Nov 29 2007, 02:39 PM) View Post

I hope you'll one day realize what you said now. You have a very scary view on humanity and I think you fit less in society than gay people ever will. I hope you'll get some perspectives on this.

now now... freedom of speech applies.. and everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
however this though process is roughly equivalent to the concept that blacks aren't real people and are nothing more than free source of labor for farmlands...
hey chalosf how do you feel about slavery? did them darkies deserve freedom because i'll have you know they are very different from us my arian brother
and as far as "crying for rights they shouldn't have" ... why exactly shouldn't they have them? what is your primary reason aside from "it's wrong" because that's not really an explation... in argument terms that's about the same as plugging your ears and yelling lalalalalalalalalalalalala

#35 chalosf

chalosf

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE(crackfeen @ Nov 29 2007, 01:33 PM) View Post

now now... freedom of speech applies.. and everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
however this though process is roughly equivalent to the concept that blacks aren't real people and are nothing more than free source of labor for farmlands...
hey chalosf how do you feel about slavery? did them darkies deserve freedom because i'll have you know they are very different from us my arian brother
and as far as "crying for rights they shouldn't have" ... why exactly shouldn't they have them? what is your primary reason aside from "it's wrong" because that's not really an explation... in argument terms that's about the same as plugging your ears and yelling lalalalalalalalalalalalala

Well if I were black I would take that as an insult. Being Black/African American is a Race/Heritage that you are born with, any hatred for races or skin color is of course stupid. Comparing it to someone who chooses to be gay is a horrible example which alot of black people find offensive. No one is born Gay, its a choice just like you choose to be a good person or a bad person.

My problem with rights is that once you include gay people then there is no more point of having rights/laws, its like giving rights to a pedophile. I don't see homosexuality as a sin but more like a crime (sound stupid but thats the best way I can put it), its just not right. I don't hate homosexuals, as people they are just like anyone else, there are good gay people and bad gay people, I just truly believe that any gay person can change and there is bad or a sexual reason for them being gay/

Edited by chalosf, 29 November 2007 - 11:11 PM.

#36 gronned

gronned

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE(chalosf @ Nov 29 2007, 11:45 PM) View Post

Well if I were black I would take that as an insult. Being Black/African American is a Race/Heritage that you are born with, any hatred for races or skin color is of course stupid. Comparing it to someone who chooses to be gay is a horrible example which alot of black people find offensive. No one is born Gay, its a choice just like you choose to be a good person or a bad person.

Homosexuality is about consenting adults, pedophelia is not. That's a major difference.

So what you're saying is that if I get some mental issues, I may potentially become gay?

What if you're wrong? Then you've hurt a lot of people for something they couldn't help being.

You claim homosexuality is a choice but you don't exactly provide a bullet-proof theory of how that could be. Considering it's a very touchy issue, I wouldn't dare to be so certain. What's your reason for believing this?

#37 crackfeen

crackfeen

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:09 AM

aww pedophilia is a tricky subject too... statutory rape laws were invented for a reason.. but why draw the line at 18 or 16 or 21... who gets to decide when is right? ever hear of 15 year olds going to juvie because a paranoid mom found out that her consenting 15 daughter is having intercourse with her boyfriend?

no offense, but your arguments are a logical nightmare... during the course of your arguments in just about every post you've made one type of logical fallacy or another

and let's be clear about this... there's nothing illegal about being homosexual... it's just a matter of marriage... and once again, even if you're right (though studies show otherwise) but even if homosexuality is a choice, if two consenting gay men or women want to be together... why shouldn't they

#38 damam

damam

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:argueing for the sake of arguement alone
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:19 AM

@chalosf
lets entertain your hypothesis that being hetero, homo or bi is a choice, what is the harm in what anyone chooses? What damage is being done to your children? to you? to society. What is your ultimate concern here?

#39 gcskate27

gcskate27

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:video games, prgramming, comps, skateboarding, cooking, taking care of my lizards and dachshund

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:07 AM

god i hope youre lying about having kids chalosf... incoherent, ignorant, narrow minded thoughts put across with atrocious grammar and spelling: not much good can come of this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users