X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:11 PM

whats up everyone..here's my prob.

my roomate has a 360 console, manufactured in august of 06. the other week it started showing blurry video while in games. now it wont display video at all. no red lights though.

i had my roomate call MS while i was at work yesterday, they told her it was out of warranty blah blah. 200 bucks to fix it haha.

my question is..could i just overheat the SOB, and contact them back so they'll fix it under the 3rod warranty?

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:07 AM

*******STRAIGHT FROM THE RULES PINNED ABOVE **POSTERS ALL TAKE NOTE*****

you help these guys and expect the same. 2 MUTES, 1 BAN

QUOTE(Chancer @ Dec 16 2006, 08:43 AM) View Post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts Advocating Fraud

Do not make any posts advising/ advocating Fraud. Do not post advising or asking how to return goods and dishonestly attempt to obtain a warranty repair or replacement if you have voided the warranty by tampering with or opening the casing on a console. Posters asking how to get round the issue of voiding the warranty and posters offering advice on the same will lose their accounts here. If you break the seal you void the warranty.

Break the rules and this information, or any other will no longer be available to you and you will join the ranks of XS-BANNED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users